Such a Softer Sin Chapter 38

There's only one more chapter after this guyyyyyysssss!!!! (T-T)

So emotional, I've loved these three. As of now, I have 14 chapters written of the sequel, I'm a little stuck but I'm pushing through!

Connor gets his time alone with Lila and Murphy can't resist making some...art. :')

------------------------------

One of the first things Connor noticed when he woke the next morning was how refreshed he felt. He had actually slept right through and not had any nightmares, that meant he had not physically assaulted his girlfriend, what a fucking winner. The next thing he noticed was how his senses were just fucking surrounded by her. He could smell her cinnamon hair, the smell of her skin that was just so distinctly her. He could feel her beautiful body pressing against every fucking inch of him. His arm tightened around her and he heard her let out a soft moan, stretching her body and only serving further to rub up against him more. His cock was hard, morning wood was the bane of his life, but also hearing her with his twin the night before had him all kinds of worked up. If he didn't have the self-control he prided himself on, he would have just fucked her even whilst she was trying to sleep. But he had waited, and now he didn't want to wait anymore.

Lila was the only thing in his life that made him impatient, and even though he could still control himself well with her, she always brought out that side of him more, the inability to wait. His hand came up and squeezed her breast, she was still deliciously naked from her fun with Murphy and he kissed her neck softly from behind her. She hummed softly, wriggling a little and rubbing her bare ass against his boxer-clad cock. He could just imagine the sleepy smile on her face. She seemed to still be in the blissful state between being fully awake and asleep. He kissed up to her ear as his hand trailed down from her breast to her stomach, slowly and teasing as it made its descent.

Lilas breathing hitched as her cheeks flushed, she could never get used to the way these two touched her, made her feel. It made her breathless and her head spin, it was fucking intoxicating. His hand suddenly vanished and she let out a needy whine before she even had the chance to stop herself, she blushed bright red at the chuckle that came from the lighter twin behind her.

"Greedy lass." He grinned, always loving the way she responded to him. She turned around pouting at him and he lay on his back, boxers now gone, and he licked his lower lip as he looked at her. Her pretty pink cheeks and her bed head, she was sexy and adorable all mixed into one. He wanted her to come to him, once again, and as always the lass was in tune with him. She always was with the pair of them and she always reacted the way they wanted her to.

She straddled him, her messy red hair all over the place as she situated herself over his cock. He looked up at her, a hooded gaze and pupils blown wide as his hands grabbed at her hips greedily. She rolled her hips, rubbing herself on him and showing him how wet she was already for him and he groaned, the sound low in his throat. She was slick against him as she easily glided over his cock and he watched her intently, her lips parted as she pleasured herself against him. He could have just watched her all fucking day doing this, watching her still sleepy face. She was fucking perfect. She looked down at him, mischief twinkling behind her bright blue eyes and he smirked slyly at her. He could tell she was trying to be quiet as to not wake the darker twin who was asleep next to them, but Connor didn't care. He had his turn with her, if he woke it was tough. He wanted to hear her.

He lifted her, letting her sink onto his cock easy with a loud gasp, unable to quieten herself at the feeling. He bit down on his lower lip hard as he stared up at her, he would let her set the pace and enjoy himself. Her face was a picture, eyes squeezed shut as her breathing was laboured, adjusting to having him inside of her. He couldn't help but pull her down and kiss her deeply, pouring himself into the kiss. He was still in awe of the fact that this beautiful lass was his and his brothers, that she loved them. He would never be able to ever vocalise how grateful he was for her. When she broke the kiss, she smiled at him adoringly and it made his heart flutter. She sat back up, smoothing her hands up his chest as she admired him. The twins were different body wise but they were both so perfect it almost fucking hurt her.