Such a Softer Sin Chapter 23

Chapter ingredients;

Large helping of fluff

Dash of teasing

Smidge of jealousy

Heaps of feels.

----------------------------------------

Lila hadn't slept, she just enjoyed laying with her boys, basking in the afterglow of some amazing fucking sex. She knew things would be different now, they dived headfirst into whatever the fuck this was with the three of them. She really wanted to talk about the officialness of their relationship, she thought they were official, it felt like it. They did love her after all. But she needed confirmation from them that this wasn't just a casual thing like with the others. She glanced at the clock again and got out of bed, successfully detangling herself from the boys. She padded into the kitchen, still naked, pouring herself a glass of water and drinking it slowly. She jumped when she felt arms wind around her waist and the hand splayed on her stomach told her it was Connor. Veritas. She turned in his arms, smiling up at his sleepy face as his hands stroked her back soothingly.

"Any regrets Mo Cuishle (My pulse)?" Lila asked softly, looking at him warily like he was about to say yes.

His heart seized up in his chest at the term of endearment. There was something oddly special about her speaking Gaelic to him like that, he'd only ever spoke Irish with Murphy. Just one more thing that seemed right with her that he only did with his brother. He always felt like Irish words carried more weight to them than English. It's why he and Murphy often referred to each other as deartháir, Irish for brother, when they were caring for one another or in intense situations. It just felt more appropriate than the English equivalent. He swallowed thickly, feeling his chest swell as he looked down at her and he gave her a warm smile, making her relax in his arms.

"Only regret is not doin' it sooner A Ghrá mo Chroí (My hearts beloved)." He whispered, brushing his lips against hers in a soft sweet kiss. She felt her cheeks flush bright at his words, her heart fluttering wildly inside of her chest. She was glad he had no real regrets. She knew Murphy wouldn't have, Connor was the one she was worried about in this situation since he had been the one putting it off. But everything was fine, there was no awkwardness or worry. It just felt right.

Connor looked at the time as his fingers stroked her back softly, making the skin tingle.

"Ye should eat before work lass, ye'll regret it if ye don't." He chided softly, knowing they had not eaten and had worn each other out. She smiled up at him. He always took care of her just like he did with Murphy, always the protector.

"Okay." She said softly, leaning up to kiss his lips one last time before she moved away. She went to go to the oven to sort the food out but he stopped her.

"I'll sort it sweetheart, ye wake sleepin' beauty up aye?" He grinned at her, making her huff a laugh.

"Mhm, and how should I wake him? Pleasant or no?" She asked looking at him mischievously. Connor smirked at her, loving how she loved to tease them both as much as they loved to tease each other.

"Well since he fucked ye first, I'd say no." He laughed, a wicked glint in his eye. She smirked as she sauntered over to the bed, Connor watched her graceful movements, admiring her naked body as she went.

She glanced back to him, a cheeky look on her face.

"Cover your ears." She grinned, making him tilt his head, half confused but also amused. He listened to her anyway, plugging his fingers in his ears as he watched her, waiting to see what she was about to do. She stood at the foot of the bed, she knew Murphy would fucking hate her for this. The lass had a set of lungs on her, Connor would give her that. Even with his ears covered he heard her belt a blood-curdling scream that sounded like she was in the process of being murdered. Murphy jolted awake, panic all over his face and he fell out of the bed tangled in the sheet. He scrambled to his feet, his head whipping around wildly as he tried to get his bearings and worried something was happening to their girl. But when his eyes landed on her, stood there perfectly fine and covering her mouth so she wouldn't laugh, he squinted at her. Connor couldn't contain it anymore and burst out laughing, a full-on belly laugh as he watched his naked brother look like he was on the verge of a heart attack.