thank you.

and that is the end of the book.

i just wanted to take a final moment to thank each of you for all of your support, kindness, and words of encouragement. i hope that wether you just read the first page or the whole story, you were impacted by what you read. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

i want to be clear that this is not a love story. instead, it is the story of a toxic relationship. hence, no happily ever after at the end of the book. calum and alexis would never be truly happy if they stayed together, not really.

there are a ton more explanations that i have for certain choices i made for these characters while writing this story, and originally i was going to make a whole chapter basically explaining the whole book. however, i have decided to let you, the reader, interpret it in any way that you want.

there is a companion story in the works, which i will officially announce when i publish it. it will be short, but hopefully it can give some further insight into calum and alexis' heads.

after that, i really don't know what is ahead for me as far as my wattpad journey is concerned. after 4 years on this site, i think that i am ready to move on. but i guess we will just have to wait and see where time takes us.

thank you, one last time. thank you for every read, every click, every vote, every comment, every DM. thank you thank you thank you so much.

❤️