Chapter Fifteen: Fight

The Next Morning

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Fight.

A violent struggle generally involving the exchange of physical blows or the use of weapons.

<><><><>

My day started out like any other day. I woke up and got ready for the day. I showered and got dressed. Today the weather was only supposed to be around sixty-five degrees, and so I decided to wear a simple white knit sweater with a white tank top on beneath it. I had paired the sweater with a pair of black ripped at the knee jeans. I added white Adidis ankle length shoes, with a brown leather bound watch for my wrist.

OUTFIT SHOWN IN IMAGE ABOVE 

After I was dressed for the day, and got the twins ready for their babysitter, we eventually began our daily journey of getting the twins to their babysitter, going to get breakfast in the drive thru, and then actually showing up at school.

This morning, the routine came natural and we found ourselves in the school parking lot ten minutes earlier than normal.

The group and I were discussing where we'd be for work after the school day was over, when suddenly a familiar face came walking over from the other side of the parking lot.

Dane was coming over.

<><><><>

"Hey hot stuff." he smirked, sending me a wink as he stopped to stand in front of me.

I crossed my arms over my my chest, watching the way his gaze stayed on my breasts. He really is a pig.

"Don't hide from me sweetheart." he spoke, "Now what do you say we get out of here and get to know each other better? Hmm, sweetheart?"

"No, Dane." I rolled my eyes.

"It looks like we got a stalker here." he laughed, "Who'd you get to tell you my name, sweetheart?"

"Nobody, sweetheart." I mocked, "I've known you for years."

"What?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I'm Jackson and Mason's little sister." I told him, watching as his face morphed into one of shock.

"B-but you said... you said you weren't." he protested.

"Yeah, but you also said you wouldn't hurt me when we were younger." I told him before adding in sarcastically, "You definitely didn't break that promise."

"Look, I was a young horney teenage boy. It's not my fault you looked sexy and I wanted a piece of that." he told me.

My eyes widened.

"Not your fault? It's not your fault you couldn't keep it in your pants? You knew what you were doing, and then you lied about it so I would get in trouble. I told you no, I didn't give you consent, so you should have stopped touching me, but you didn't." I spoke, "How many other girls have you done that too? And how many of them couldn't fight you off? How can you live with yourself, knowing all the damage you've caused?"