Chapter Nineteen: Dying Walrus on Chalkboard

Few Days Later, October 5th. 2015

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Screeching.

A loud, harsh, piercing cry or noise.

<><><><>

Today was a Monday morning, and after multiple long discussions over the weekend about what we were going to do with the newest threat that my friends and I are now up against. We came up with a solid outline of a plan. Now all that was left was to fill in a few of the small gaps we had. Then, we'd just need to go through with the plan.

It was utterly exhausting work to get done, and we still had plenty more to go, but the work was still going to be there when we got back from school.

So, I started today off like it was any normal day. I woke up, worked out with my friends, got showered, bathed and dressed the little ones after waking them up, dressed myself, and then made everyone in the house breakfast.

After checking the weather for the day, I figured for the twins, Courtney and Dylan, it was time to pull out some of the new warmer clothes I had recently bought them.

Courtney was dressed with a black bow in her hair that had grown to be right below her shoulders, a glittery grey and white stripped sweater, an army green jean skirt, magenta tights that were soft on her baby skin, and brown leather combat boots. For when I had to take her out of the house, I had a heavy mustard yellow, almost brown colored, knit sweater that she would be wearing. 

COURTNEY'S OUTFIT IN THE IMAGE ABOVE 

Dylan decided he wanted a more simple outfit. He picked out a mustard yellow t-shirt, black jeggings, white running shoes, and an army green colored bomber jacket for whenever we leave the house. 

DYLAN'S OUTFIT IN THE IMAGE ABOVE 

My outfit on the other hand consisted of a simple black tank top with a light grey sweatshirt thrown on top of my tank top, with a black and white plaid jacket over the sweatshirt. I wore a comfortable pair of black leggings, and white running shoes. I kept the makeup off my face, and placed my hair into a simple messy bun. I look awesome with barely any effort, and I love it.