Final Author's Note:

AUTHOR'S POV:

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are doing well today. This will be one of the final author's notes of this book. I've completed the book, the only bonus chapter is published, and now people might be wondering what will be happening next.

This book will become part of a trilogy or three part series. However, the next book in relation to this series that I will be publishing is not part of the trilogy. Instead it is going to be a prequel to this book. It will focus around Anastasia's parents and their love story. Then, the rest of the trilogy will be published.

I'd also like to let you guys know that I have a copy of this book on Dreame. Both are word-for-word copies of the other.

I will also be working on a few other ongoing stories of mine. I'm hoping to publish some newer works that I've recently been working on. There'll be more information on those books later. 

I'm also planning on editing my book "Surrounding Angels", along with republishing one of my deleted (by wattpad) books, "Strong". 

In addition, if you guys want to know what will be going on you can follow my Wattpad page: @ michaelaloveswriting OR you guys can follow my Instagram Page: @ kala.writes

Either place will allow you to learn when I release my new books or new chapters. I will also use these pages to ask my readers/followers different questions. My hope is that you will be able to give me information that I can then use to be able to write what you guys want to read.

Before I go, I also wanted to thank you guys for getting this book to over 219K reads. I never thought this book would get more than a few hundred reads. This is beyond amazing. 

Thank you all so much for everything!

I hope you've enjoyed the first book of Ana's series... "Run-Away Little Sister: Hurting"

I hope to see you in my other books, on my Instagram, and when the prequel of this book comes out.

With Much Love, 

-michaelaloveswriting 

Original Version Published: February 7th. 2020 

Edited Version Published: January 10th. 2023