Chapter Twenty-Nine: Twisted

Still that Morning - Wednesday, June 15th. 2016, 6:30 AM

THIRD PERSON POV:

Twisted.

Of a personality or way of thinking, unpleasently or unheathily abnormal.

<><><><> 

From his teenage years, Casher had become very mentally unstable. That much was clear to anybody who was around him.

Casher was currently sitting in his office, looking over his different contracts.

A knock on his office door cut through the silence in the room. Casher barely looked up as his voice boomed out, "Enter."

A man named Hunter had entered the room, with two small unconsious bodies.

"Sir?" he asked nervously.

Casher smirked at Hunter's shaky voice, "What boy?"

Hunter let out a small wimper.

"Pathetic, you're weak. You never show fear in your enemies sights, Hunter, we've been over this." Casher announced before looking back at the young children in Hunter's arms, "Now what do you want?" 

"I was wondering where you wanted me to put the children?" Hunter asked, a sad expression crossed his face as he looked at the young children in his arms.

Hunter did not want to be here.

"Put them in the cells, for the misbehaved children. But let them have food and water." Casher sighed heavily, "I might as well be nice to the brats, these are going to be their last days after all."

"Yes, sir." Hunter's voice continued to shake as he spoke.

"Good." Casher nodded, "Dismissed, Hunter."

"Thank you, sir."

As Hunter turned to leave, Casher spoke up, "You did well today. Your children and yourself get to live, at least until tomorrow."

Hunter didn't speak, nor did he move. For a moment, he was completely froze in fear.

"Dismissed, boy!"

And then he moved even faster.

A Few Hours Later -

Casher had finished his paperwork for the day, as well as sent a text message to Anastasia. He told her to call him on his burner phone in a few hours. He left the phone number and his initials to signify who had wrote the message.

In the meantime, Casher decided to take a trip downstairs to his own personal set of prison cells. Casher kept people who hadn't completed their missions or had tried to cross him locked away.

Casher had harshly punished most of the people in the cells yesterday, but today was a day for the rest of his prisoners to face their punishment. In Casher's eyes, every single person down here wasn't loyal to him or his cause. His punishments were a chance for those people to redeem themselves. After all, they should be grateful. He hadn't killed them, yet.

But that would be a weak man's way, to just kill them. You have to make them suffer first, after all no one is truly merciful.

FINAL WARNING, DON'T READ IF TRIGGERED: MENTIONS OF RAPE

As Casher made his way down the final few stairs of the staircase, he began thinking about which weapon or "punishment tool" as he called them, he should use on his victims.