Chapter Thirty-Two: Kill

SAME DAY - Wednesday, June 29th. 2016 - 10:15 PM

THIRD PERSON POV:

Kill.

Causing the death of a person, animal, or other living thing.

Rushing down the stairs, Anastasia moved from the first floor basement to the second floor basement. She was well aware of the fact that she was coming into the room blind, just like she had sent her friends and gang members before her. They had no security cameras down here, there was no way of knowing what she was walking into. She didn't know how many people were down here, if Casher was down here, or if they were any guards of Casher down here.

Still, Anastasia moved forward. She came to the entrance of the adult captive area and took a deep breath in, before releasing it. Then she walked through the door.

With adreneline racing through her veins, pushing her body into overdrive, Ana looked down at her battered and bruised body. She had scratches littering her skin, wounds from bullets that had skimmed the skin, and bruises from the physical fights she had gotten into.

There wasn't much that would be stopping Anastasia's progress. All the energy in her system was more than enough to keep her going until the battle was finished. Once the battle was finished, however, Anastasia was sure she would crash at the first chance she got.

She ran throughout the different hallways, quickly coming to the realization that her closest friends and her gang members had been able to empty the first half of the cells.

The downstairs area layout was pretty simple. There were two separate floors, the children floor and the adult floor. The children floor was divided into two parts: the "good" children and the "bad" children.

The second level basement or the adult floor, however, was different in its layout. There were three sections instead of two. There was: the people who aided Casher in whatever he asked no large amounts of torture neccessary, the people who had to be tortured for information, and the people who Casher kidnaps and tortures for the pure hell of it.

Jamie had taken the people who hadn't had large amounts of torture. Those were people who had been mostly threatened into doing whatever Casher wanted. Luke took those who were subjected to large amounts of torture. Those were people who couldn't walk or talk properly, some were barely alive. Anastasia was going to start the final section. This was the section of innocent people Casher believed had wronged him, and so he would capture them and torture them.

Jamie and Luke were both near halfway finished with releasing their hostages and helping them to freedom. However, there was still more than half of the second floor basement cells that needed to be cleared out.

Everyone still had a long night ahead of them. That much was more than clear to Anastasia.

MEANWHILE -

In the third section of the second floor basement, Casher stood over Jane in what was considered "her cell". Casher was aware of the attack taking place upstairs. Casher, however, had no idea that Anastasia and her gang were ridding the world of everything he had tried so hard to achieve. Anastasia and her gang were succeeding in what they had come here to do.

"P-Please stop." Jane cried louder as Casher picked up the hot-iron rod. He was making sure she understood that she was his. When he was done, nobody else would ever want to touch her again.

"No, you will be mine. Even if I'm not physically here, you are mine and you will remember that. Just stop fighting me." he yelled at her.

Jane continued to back herself further into the wall.