Chapter Twenty- Confessions and Dinner

Time Skip - 3 Weeks Later - October 29th. 2015

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Confession.

A formal statement that one is guilty of a crime.

<><><><> 

Three weeks had past by in the blink of an eye. That was the easiest way to process everything that had gone on behind the scenes.

Besides Matthew going home and beginning work after another week at home, I had gone through countless meetings for both my legal companies and my illegal companies. School wasn't terrible, but it wasn't enjoyable either. It was merely an added hurdle I had to jump in my life.

Last week though, it was the twins third birthday. They both had their own little parties. We had rented out McDonalds for the day, and half of the fast food restaurant was princess themed, while the other half was dinosaur themed.

Courtney had six girls and four boys at her side of the party, while Dylan had seven boys and three girls at his party. They had different themed events, but by the time we cut the cake and opened gifts the two parties had became one.

My biological brothers still had no clue about Courtney or Dylan, which I appreciated. It made my hectic life somewhat simple, as I could avoid the conversation of Courtney and Dylan, which would ultimately slide into other, deeper, harder conversation topics that I am not ready to talk about yet.

Now though, at the end of October I had promised Nathan and Matthew that I would come to dinner, and so I had to follow through. I knew the twins, Jackson and Mason, wanted to talk to me tonight, just like Matthew wanted to do.

And so I know that tonight can only turn out one of two ways.

Either really good with our relationships on their way to be fixed, or really bad with me never wanting to talk to my brothers again.

<><><><>

That Night

Deciding to keep my outfit casual for the night, I grabbed a lose fitted white crop top and paired it with a pair of high-waisted, skinny, light blue colored jeans that had rips from the knees to mid-thigh. I had decided to wear a pair of solid white tennis shoes that matched my shirt. And because it was almost November in Wisconsin, I added a thick, dark red colored cardigan that was down near my shins. It made my simple outfit pop.

ANSTASIA'S OUTFIT IN THE IMAGE ABOVE 

Knowing that if I took too much longer, I'd be late to dinner, I grabbed my small black purse that I always wore, along with a small hand gun that I tucked into the back of my pants after checking to make sure the safety was on. Inside my purse held a few small throwing knives, another hand gun (all of which were hidden), I had a small pack of tissues, some hair ties, my phone, license, and some cash on me.