Chapter Twenty-Six: Skeptical

The Next Day - Tuesday, December 22nd. 2015, 11:37 AM

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Skeptical.

Not easily convinced, having doubts or reservations.

<><><><> 

I had another issue. Since Wyatt had found out that useful piece of information about our Uncle Casher being the reason for our parents deaths, and him placing a similar target on each of our heads, I've had to come to the realization that my brothers needed to know the truth.

They needed to know just who was after them. It would do us all better to keep everyone fully informed, rather than to just hide away the information until the last second.

And so for the past three days I've been trying to figure out how to tell my brothers that our biologically related uncle wants to murder us all. They would be skeptical of course, Uncle Casher had always been nice to us when we were younger before he suddenly stopped visiting after a very important person's disappearance.

Michael Smith, the second oldest Smith sibling, was kidnapped when Nathan and I were only five. Michael, himself, had only been fourteen, while James had been sixteen, Matthew was thirteen, the twins, Jackson and Mason, were both eight.

No matter how hard we all tried, how many resources were used Michael wouldn't turn up, dead or alive. Even to this day, a few months after my parents died, I placed a new search on Michael's head, in hopes of finding my older brother that I missed so much.

But if Casher had really had my adoptive parents murdered, and he was gunning for us next, maybe he was the reason why we could never find Michael, and thus, I knew the smartest thing would be to tell my brothers to at the very least be extremely watchful if they ever came across Casher again.

It had been years since any of us had seen Uncle Casher, another suspisious feat, he mysteriously left when Michael had gone missing, before resurfacing, and then he mysteriously left again a few weeks before our parents deaths.

It was something that I knew needed to be looked into, but right now, I needed to at least warn my brothers of the possibility that Casher could be behind it all: from the murders of my adoptive parents, the murders my best friends parents, the attempted (and still trying) murders of my siblings, best friends, and myself, all the way to Michael's kidnapping and maybe even our our parents deaths.

Even if the last two seem like a bit of a stretch, it never hurts to look and see the truth for yourself.

<><><><>

Later in the afternoon, my biological siblings, would be showing up to hang out and get some more training in. And that is when I would have to tell them the truth Wyatt uncovered for me. I would have to tell them about Uncle Casher and all of his betrayals.

Later, That Afternoon, 2 PM -

With everyone tasked to their own personal tasks, we had been spending the past few days trying to keep up with the seemingly endless amount of work. At this point, we're three days away from Christmas and I knew it was time for the holidays to actually start.

As I finished with work for the final day before I take a break for the holidays, I went up into my room in order to change into some workout clothes, in hopes that I could get a decent workout done today, while everybody else was busy.

So I changed into cyan colored sports bra, along with cyan colored, high waisted, activewear leggings, and a pair of white sneakers. I quickly tied my hair up into a messy bun, and then grabbed my phone and earbuds.