Chapter Twenty-Five: Obsessive

A few hours later, with Casher 

THIRD PERSON POV:

Obsessive.

Of the nature of an obsession.

Obsession.

The state of being obsessed with someone or something.

Obsessed.

Preoccupy or fill the mind of someone continually, intrusively, and or to a troubling extent.

<><><><>

Standing in a darkly lit room, filled with deep steel grey and crimson blood red colors, Casher had his back to the door, as he looked at his bulletin board filled to the brim with images of Courtney, Anastasia's mom, and Anastasia herself.

Courtney's images had showed the woman from the time she was a young teenage girl, fifteen years of age, all the way until her death, age thirty-seven. Anastasia's images on the other hand, began at the young age of seven and were still being compiled as Ana aged.

Suddenly, the sound of a heavy door opening was heard. Casher still didn't turn around, nor did he move or gave any sort of confirmation that he had even heard the noise. For Casher Smith was far too stuck in his head, day dreaming about the girl he never got, and the girl he was so close to getting.

A hesitant voice was heard, "Boss?"

It was silent for a few moments before Casher spoke gruffly, "Yeah, boy? What news do you have for me?"

The boy standing behind Casher, spoke quietly, "The smart boy, sir, the one who does most of the hacking for the White Wolves, he's found out where Anastasia's parents have come from, the rolls they truly played before starting their family.

"Did he find anything else, boy?"

"Yes, he did, sir." the boy winced at the anger in the Casher's voice, already regretting that he had to be the one to inform him.

"Out with it then." Casher spat harshly, "What'd he find?"

"Sir, the smart boy, he also found out about you being the one behind the recent attacks, as well as the assassination of their parents. He's found out that it was Antony to give you the information, sir."

"Fuck!" Casher suddenly exploded in anger, as he turned around to glare at the young boy in front of him.

"Which hacker was supposed to stop them from finding out, boy!" he screamed, "Which hacker was supposed to break their firewalls down? I want answers, boy, and I want them now."

The young boy, shaking like a leaf, stuttered out a response, "K-kennith, sir, he was s-supposed to build a newer, b-better firewall... and he t-thought he d-did. Their h-hacker is very s-smart s-sir, K-Kennith had informed many p-people he was struggling to k-keep up."

"And the one who was supposed to hack into their database and access their information?" Casher growled out, his eyes having a dangerous glint to them.

"I don't know for certain, sir." the boy admitted, "Would you like for me to check and come back back with the answer?"

"What kind of question is that, boy?" Casher rolled his eyes, "Of course I want you to get the answer and give it to me as soon as possible. Are you that dense, boy?"

Casher paused for a moment, "However, you can get the information tonight and bring it to me tomorrow. I don't think my poor heart would be able to handle all the cruel news you've been giving me lately." he gave a dark chuckle, "Pity, it almost seems as if you're trying to give me a heart attack. You're not trying to kill me, are ya boy?"