1. Visiting Michael

*Beep, Beep, beep!* Your alarm clock went off. 'That's strange, I never set it, I don't have to work today!' You thought as you turned its way. "Oh!" You laughed when you realized it was your phone.

"Hello?" You say in a sleepy voice.

"Hey it's Janet! Wake up, we need to go somewhere!" She said excitedly.

"Where?"

"We're going to Michael's House!" She almost screamed.

"Who's Michael?" You yawn confused.

"Michael Jackson, my brother silly!"

"Ok..." You simply said.

"Your not excited?" She said disappointed.

"Oh your still trying to get us together aren't you!"

"You guys are gonna get married and have children! I just know it!"

"Your kidding me right?" You giggled, You do like Michael and he likes you back but you never tried to get with him, you'd flirt though.

"No! Your gonna be my sister-in-law!"

"Oh lord, Janet... When do I need to be ready?"

"Get ready now! I'm on my way over!"

"Well... alright, what do I wear?"

"I'm bringing something cute that he'd like! Just wait till I get there!"

"Ok I'm about to get in the shower, so see you when you get here!" You say your goodbyes and you hop in the shower. You got out and put on your robe.

*The doorbell rings.* You open the door and let Janet in, she comes in your room and goes straight through a bag she brought. She picks something out and sits on your bed while you try it on.

"What.Am.I.Wearing?" You said looking in the mirror. You were wearing some tight leather pants with buckles, a plain black shirt, a coat with buckles and black pumps, similar to Michael's outfit worn in BAD.

"Awe, (Y/N) it's just how I imagined it would look on you!"

"Janet... Why?!"

"Don't you know he's bad?" She sung.

"Sure he is, ha, he's actually sweet and a gentleman, and those eyes of his are so dreamy! He's the best guy-" You noticed Janet had a huge smirk planted on her face. "I mean... Um...-"

"(Y/N) I know you like him! Whenever I say his name, your eyes light up!"

"Janet I really do but I don't think I'm good enough!"

"Anyone is lucky to have you, plus your my best friend so if he hurts you, I'll break him!"

"Ok, lets get going then..." You put on a little make up before you got into Janet's car. When you finally arrived at Michael's house, he was waiting for you two in the living room.

"Hi Janet and woah..." he glared at you with amazed eyes and smirked.

"Hi Michael!" Janet said budging me but I was too lost in his eyes.

"Oh, um, hi M-Michael..." You said softly blushing.

"So you think your bad, huh?" he smiled. His smile was so perfect and the beautifulest you've ever seen.

"I guess I am... I'm the baddest!" we all laughed knowing that's far from true.

"So, you guys wanna watch a movie?" Michael said controlling his laughter.

"Sure!" You smiled.

"I actually will catch up with you guys, I gotta go somewhere real quick." Janet winked at you.

"Janet I can come with you, if you want." You said with pleading eyes. She knew that being alone with Michael made you nervous.

"It's fine, you two have a good time!"

"Yeah (Y/N), we can have a real good time..." Michael smirked and chuckled making you blush like crazy. He held out his hand and you put your hand in his, he then directed you towards the movie theater as you waved Janet goodbye.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" Michael said excitedly.

"Michael you know I don't like scary movies." I gave him a look.

"Well let me see if I can change that..." he smirked evilly as we got our popcorn and candy. I was screaming inside because I'm alone with him.

~To Be Continued...~