Chapter 9 (Rewritten)

Moving to the left side to get more comfortable. I felt something different. The feeling and the scent. It just didn't feel like usual. I half opened my left eyes. The blurred vision of the room shocked me. Now eyes wide open, I looked around the room that surely wasn't my own. The splitting headache made itself know. 

The soft silk grey sheets that were under my hand and around me. They weren't my own. Anything in this room was not my own.

I scratched my head feeling stupid. Why couldn't I remember anything from the night? The splitting headache was a tell tale that I got drunk. Ya Allah! What should I do?

Even through, it didn't feel like that I was taken advantage of but the situation was anything but good. Taking a deep breath, I collected my bearing. Took off the sheets and stood on the cold marble floor.

I looked around and at left end was glass pane with a small fireplace at corner. To front of bed was also a floor to ceiling glass pane that led to balcony with creme curtains around it.

The one think that I noticed there was no TV screen here. To right was a white colour door that I guess led to outside. The room was all in all luxurious. The wall at which the bed was situated was dark grey other were of creme colour. The floor was of also gray marble.

I had to look for the bathroom. I found a door which I thought will lead to bathroom but was a walk in closet. Whoever own this place must be really rich. That's a number one but everyone in that club looked rich.

I tried the other door and It led to bathroom. It had two sinks with gigantic mirror at top.

The two sinks had me thinking what if the person was married but the room didn't had the slightest feminine touch. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair were wavy mess. I splashed some cold water on my face and scrubbed the makeup off.

Back to the room. I found a black jacket and my shoes lying on floor. Good. I hurriedly wore them and then tip toed out of corridor and found myself in living room. There were high glass ceiling that also led to a balcony. To the right there was a long curved sofa but what actually had me star struck was the large Italian black piano at the very corner

There was entryway in middle of living room. I thought about just leaving but I didn't have my purse with me. To the left of entryway there was kitchen from where I heard the sound of someone making the breakfast. There was glass wall sperating dinning room and kitchen.

I took a deep breath and walked in expecting to find a stranger but to my relief. It was Hudhayfah cooking food.
I heaved a sigh of relief. He was wearing dark navy shirt with PJ's. It was most casual that I ever saw him.

He turned around and noticed me standing at the doorway. "Sit down, I have almost cooked the omelette."

"Really Hudhayfah its not necessary."

He sat a glass of orange juice on table with toast and some strawberries and the omelette.

"You must be having a headache. You need painkiller so sit down and eat." I rolled my eyes hearing another order. To my credit he didn't say anything about my attitude.

The headache made its presence known. Defeatedly, I set down clutched the glass of juice and brought it to my lips. He also sat beside me on the table and started to eat.

I was in middle of eating the omelette when I asked him. "Where is Arish?"

"He is back to Manchester with my Aunt."

"Ohh." I remembered that the last time that I met Arish. He informed me about this.

"I am done eating." I announced which got me a look. I knew he had problem with my eating habits but since my childhood. I ate this much. It wasn't too much and not too little.