Chapter 11 (Rewritten)

It's the month of Ramadan. A month where fast for Allah. It's just not about fasting but its also about being virtual. Keeping yourself from hurting anyone from your hand and mouth. It about control that your preserve on nafs not only in relation about food but also all the other wrong things.

Half of the Ramadan had passed. Hudhayfah and I gotten closer then we were ever before. Our relationship has progressed in way that is undiscribable. Sometime for some people even years aren't enough to understand their but we have conquered this milestone in months.

We are so connected that now I can sense his emotion and feelings from his body language and expression. I could see what his lips won't form but his eyes, they would.

There is something in Hudhayfah that is still as mysterious as before. Something that he hasn't opened up with me. I have yet to peel all the layer but the things that I won't him peel those layers himself.

This feeling is pure and so fabulously enchanting. I want to just swim in it. Spontaneous. It's now actually that I have practised in my life. I am letting the water flow me wherever it wasn't without any concern about destination.

My mind traveled to Zachariah. I already knew that things between us would be different but I didn't realize that they would be this different. We were talking. All of them were pleasent but the spark wasn't there.

We were close but still there was a distance. Like we were strangers. I knew that our friendship was now somewhere lost in time. Things may get better but it would never be same. Especially with my relationship with Hudhayfah. Our friendship get back to to the level that it once was.

The warm water added with salts and fragrantes was soothing to my muscles. It relaxed the taught one making my body free and relaxed just like my mind. Clair de lune playing in the background added to the soothing, peaceful affect.

My phone rang. It's shrill tone awakened by dizzy senses. My eyes immediately flew open as I cursed the person in my head. Who disturbed my  sooting time.

I slid the green bar to the left with wet bubbly hands without even checking the caller's Id.

"Hello." The annoyance dripped from my voice. It was obvious that I was irritated by this late night call.

"Aslam Alikum." The deep baritone voice that emitted from my phone wasn't hard to recognize.

"It seems like that I called you at wrong time." I bit my lips feeling embarrassed that he recognized the annoyance in my tone.

"Why did you call______" I checked my phone which read 11:30pm in blinking light "______this late at night."

"Were you busy? Did I disturb you?" He was cheeky in the sense by purposely asking me this knowing very well that I wasn't busy in working sense.

"I wasn't working but Yes. You kind of did." He wanted me to be honest then I would give him the direct reply without holding anything back.

"What were you doing this late at night?" He stressed at last part.

"Umm." I bit my lower lip not sure. How to exactly answer this question without being embarrassed. My cheeks flushed at the realization of my very naked condition at this point.
"Rela___xing."