Chapter 19 (Rewritten)

I was already in London and Anderson took my luggage and sat it in car.

"You are going follow me here too." He was driving the car.

"Yes, I am assigned to you." He told me.

"Did Hudayfah gave you orders this morning?" I asked him without giving out that he hadn't contacted me.

"Yes, He did." First I was a bit worried about him but now when the doubts were erased and knowing that he contacted him but not me I was seething with anger. Newly wedded or not. I was his wife. He should have contacted me.

"We are here Mam." Anderson told me.

"You will be able to enter by using you thumbprint." He provided me with information in a formal tone.

"Thank you. I can take it from here." I took my luggage from his hand.

"I entered the elevator and used my thumb prints as identification. I waited for few minutes and then the elevator door opened and I entered in his penthouse.

The lights turned on by themselves. It was my second time here but this time it was as his wife. The memories of first time came in my mind when he so suddenly made his intentions known to me.

I heard a phone rang so I looked around and found a phone on table in living area. I took the phone and pressed it to my ear.

"My love." I heard his deep husky voice from phone.

"So you do remember me." I drawled out sascily while making myself comfortable on sofa.

"How was you flight?" He asked after a sigh.

"I was worried for you hud and I was scared too." I admitted my fear for him.

There was silence at the other end. "I forgot that there was someone waiting for me, I am sorry my love."

"When will you be here?" I asked him.

"At 9:00 and there is red dress in our room. Can't wait to see you." With that he ended the call.

"Great." I exclaimed out loud to no one. I didn't know If I was still supposed to be angry at him or not.

I heard the intercom ring." There is a delivery for you mam." I heard the doorman voice by intercom.

"Let him in." The elevator ringed. I took the bags from delivery boy and started to take out the cash. "Mam its already paid, You just need to sign here." He told me.

The sweet aroma of food entered my nostrils. I took the food into the kitchen. There was steak and alfredo pasta packed in there with a choclate fudge. I placed it all in fridge.

I entered the room and without even looking at dress at bed. I took straight to bathroom and showered. Then I got out and found a sexy maroon red dress laid on bed with red strap heels.

 Then I got out and found a sexy maroon red dress laid on bed with red strap heels