Chapter 15(Rewritten)

Now I was in Pakistan with my family. The nikkah was today. My family already met Hudhayfah's in person. I wasn't there. As according to tradition I was supposed to stay at home.
The meeting want well according to what I heard. Everything was set and I was almost ready. My dress was pure white with golden work on it. My lips were painted red with my hair in a bun.

I haven't seen Hudayfah since I came to Pakistan

I haven't seen Hudayfah since I came to Pakistan. We called each other sometime and he always texted me goodnight and mornings too. I kind of waited for those texts. They always manage to brought a smile on my face. The only thing which was sad that Zechariah didn't contact me in these days. I don't know how is he these days and what he is doing. I am a bit worried about him.

My sister came in room and stood at my left. "Noor Masha Allah, You look beautiful."

I smiled and looked at myself in mirror. I just couldn't believe that I was going to be his lawfully wedded wife from today onwards.

"Nervous." Appa asked me.

"No, its just nikkah." I told her straightforwardly.

"Its the thing that going to bind you to him. Its not a small matter."  She told me.

"I know. OK I am a bit scared." This time I told her honestly.

"Do you have any doubts?" She asked me.

"No, None. I am completely sure about this, about him. Its just I am scared of what will future hold for this relationship." I looked at her through mirror.

She gripped my shoulders. "Everything will be fine. Believe in Allah." I put my hand on her and smiled.

"Its time to go. They are here. I was supposed to take you." She helped me to stand up.

We both walked in. I kept my eyes in front. Auntie Sara came toward me. She was looking elegant in her light sea green dress.

"Subhan Allah she look so gorgeous." She kissed my cheeks. We started walking toward the front where chairs were set.

I took my seat. I couldn't see Hudhayfah nor he could see me due to the veil between us but he was sitting right beside me.

The maulvi started the nikkah.
"Do you Miss Noor Aslam daughter of Ahsun Aslam accept Hudhayfah Khan as your husband."

I took a deep breath with my heart beating really fast.

"I accept." I answered.

The mualvi asked me two time again with which I answered. "I accept."

I could hear Hudhayfah answer three time in his deep rough voice to maulvi.  "I accept."

People congratulated us. My parrents came to me and kissed me on cheeks with tears in their eyes. I signed the nikkah papers. The veil beatween us fell.