Chapter 21 (Rewritten)

I was getting ready for the ball.
Hud wasn't home yet. He had something important to do so he was out. It was a floor length chocolate a line gown. I only wore my wedding ring with it. I let my hair in a lose down bun with some tendrils framing my face. I used a nude lip colour and also used nude eye-shadow so to have a natural elegant look.

 I used a nude lip colour and also used nude eye-shadow so to have a natural elegant look

I was wearing my chocolate brown heels when Hud entered in.

He came toward me and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful."

I hooked my finger in his neck collar. "You need to get ready."

I let my fingers loose as he walked toward the cupboard and took his suit out. He started stripping there and I casted my eyes on the balcony .I heard his chuckle. He never hide his nudity from me. According to him we are a married couple so we should be comfortable about our nakedness in each others presence. Thats why he wasn't very accepting of me bending this rule.

I was in my thoughts when he came toward me and gave me the tie. I stood up and started to knot his tie which I was able to do a bit easily then other times as I was wearing heels.

I was almost finished with it when he stroked my cheek with
his fingertips. "You look absolutely perfect."

I had opened the balcony door so the cool breeze was coming in. He rested his face against mine with his forehead and tip of nose touching my own. Lips centimeter apart that I could feel his breath on mine. Both hands intertwined. I could feel the warmth of his both hands in mine with cool breeze that stocked our hairs and face. The moment was filled with silence. It was like our souls were connecting. We stayed like this for moment but then his lip touched mine tentatively. His lips skimmed over mine lightly in a stroke and then devoured mine slowly with passion like we had the whole time in world. It was completely slow like we were both enjoying our time. He took his lips of me and rested his head against mine. "I love you Noor."

We reached the venue. I knew something shifted in him as he settled his hand on my back. It was a possessive that give away that he owned me. He wasn't the same loving husband like moments aga. His face became blank and cold and I also kept my blank poker face. His eyes remained in front and never wandered to me.

The hall decor was amazing with gold and navy blue colour as a theme. There was large fountain in centre. The decor was completely elegant. A high gold chandelier with navy blue stones was hung above the fountain.

I was introduced to many people as announcer announced our presence. I kept a neutral smile whenever it was needed. I met two of his uncles from his father side and many other business associates. They congratulated us on our marriage.

I was then greeted by a women with brunette hair. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing a golden gown. She was beautiful even for her old age.

I noticed that Hud hand tightened on my waist.