Chapter 18 (Rewritten)

I was sleeping when I heard a cell phone ring. It wasn't my ringtone.
I slapped lightly on Hud's arm which was wounded around my stomach. "Janan wake up."

He rubbed his eyes and kissed my forehead. I snuggled more in sheets and pillow. I was half asleep when I heard Hud's angry voice.

"You can't handle something so trivial." His voice was at average volume but there was underlying anger.

"So what I am supposed to leave my wife here just because of your negligence." His voice was seething with anger.

"I will be there in evening." He ended the call while cursing under his breath.

"Hey janan." I set up and started to move my hand through his hair softly.

"Look at me." I moved his face toward so that I could see him clearly.

He nestled his head in crook of my neck and kept kissing my neck to shoulder while I continued running my finger through his hairs.

"What's wrong Hud?" I tugged at his hair to make him look up at me.

"Nothing you need to worry about." His shoulder were still tense but he gave me a tight smile.

"Well if its worrying you then I am worried. We are partners janan." I linked our hand together.

"So your burden is mine."

"I just don't want to leave you here." He kissed each knuckles of my hand that were linked to his.

"Then I can come with you." I traced the frown lines on his forehead and he immediately relaxed.

"I want you to but you need to spend sometime with your family and say your goodbyes." He traced my cheek

"I would love to have you all to myself but not now." He grabbed me from waist and sat me on his lap with his one hand intertwined with mine and other wounded around my waist with his chin on my shoulder

He opened my left hand where his name was written with hina. He started tracing the design. "I like this."

"Hina?" I questioned him.

"hmm." His concentration was on my hand.

"My name, I didn't notice it before." Now he was tracing his name on my hand.

"I guess you were more focused on something else." I giggled and looked back at him.

He also laughed due to which his chest vibrated and I could feel the vibration of his laugh. "I guess, I was."

He kissed me on my lips. He pulled back. "I like you in my shirt." He gave one an over.

"I know you do." I pulled his lips back to mine.

And then he took his time in cherishing me like he was savouring every touch, evey breath and every movement.

I woke up due to shuffling sound. I opened my eyes and sat up clenching the sheets around me to hide my state of nakedness .I found Hud in front of mirror tying his tie.

"Come here." I gestured with my hand.

"I want to tie it for you."

"You know, How to do it?" He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"I watched plenty of tutorials. Now its practice time." I said in a enthusiastic tone.

He came toward me. I motioned with my hand to bend forward.
He grabbed my hand which was clutching the sheet.

"I don't think so you will be able to do it with one hand." He whispered huskily in my ear. I recognized my mistake that I should have first wore a shirt. He unclenched my finger from sheet and it fell to my navel leaving my upper body bare before his eyes.