Chapter 27 (Rewritten)

It was already a month and today was Hud's birthday. I really wanted to surprise him last night at twelve O"clock but it meant ruining the suprise that I planned today. I was kind of excited. The plan was all set, We were going to celebrate the birthday in Hudayfah's penthouse.

I will be going to penthouse earlier then usual and when Hud will come for our daily piano routine. He will get a suprise.

I wore some comfy clothes and packed a few things including the dress that I was to wear for evening.

Anderson already knew about plan so I asked him to drive me there and to help me.

I got out with bags in my hand and greeted Anderson. "Salam, All set." I asked as I passed him the bags.

"Yes, Mam." He replied with a mischievous smile.

Once we started driving, I asked him about deliveries that were to be picked. We stopped to some places for some thing in our way.

Once we reached the apartment.I got in and started working. The place was tidy because It was kept clean.

I asked for workers who worked at the lighting system. I decorated the place with black and white ballons. The front wall had Hud pictures from his one years old to last so in totally it had 36 photos in black frames. The 37th was a kind of surprise, which will be given to him later and He would be the one to hang that photo later. Every year photo was with a specific person. Like the first photo was with his mother and second with his father and so on. I even a hanged a photo with a girl by his side. I don't know, Who she was exactly but I heard he had a crush on her in his teens.

I somehow got the pictures. It took me a lot of hard work and digging but it worked somehow.

Everything was ready even food was settled. I started to get ready. I wore a white gown with long silver shoulder reaching earnings
I let my hairs down in curls. I kept my look natural but used cheery lip gloss.

I was just wearing my heels when I heard some voices

I was just wearing my heels when I heard some voices. I got out and found Aunt Sara with Arish and Uncle Ahmar in living area.

When Aunt Sara found me she hugged me in motherly way.

"You look beautiful, Masha Allah. The place look beautiful."

"Thank you. I am glad you came." I told her.

"Ooh I wouldn't miss it for world." She smirked playfully.

Next Uncle Ahmar met me. After meeting with him, I looked down toward Arish, He was wearing a black tuxedo.

"Awww You look so cute." I pinched his cheek.

He pinched my cheek in return. "You look pretty like a fairy."

"Fairy huh." I smiled at him.

Just 10 minutes later Zakariya entered in. After greeting auntie and Uncle and talking to Arish, He came toward me.

He placed the gift on table and walked toward me. "I like that picture." He said out of blue.

I looked at the wall. There was a picture of him and Hud in football shirts. They looked to be in same team. Bright and big smiles on their face. Hair messed up giving impression, It was captured after game.

"I remember we lost that match Hud was in year 13th and I was in year 11th. First we were a bit angry at losing then we talked about hilarious things that happened during match and someone captured the picture.
They were good day. He was different those days." He told me like he was I
reliving that moment.

I was going to ask him something, When I got a text from Anderson that Hudayfah was here.

I asked everyone to take their place and turned the lights off as I sat on the piano seat. I held my breath and when I heard the ping of elevator. I started playing Moonlight sonata. I let myself completely drown in music. It felt too good, The notes sweeping from my fingers, I knew I was lost and the nervousness of messing it up was long gone. At end when I stopped, I heard a clap and It was coming from Hud. The lights were on. He was wearing a black pant suit with white shirt and black tie which I choose myself for him this morning. I think I was successful in making him not suspicion about my plan.

He came toward me. "Happy birthday Janan." I whispered  just for his ears.

"Thank you." He kissed my hand.

He was separated from me as everybody wished him.

"It was beautiful beta." Aunt Sara complemented.

"I learned from best." I looked at Hud who was talking to Zake.

Then we cut the cake, After we all had dinner and everyone left one by one leaving us alone.

He took me toward the photograph wall. "Where is my 37th picture love." He asked me curiously.

I gave him a framed picture which consisted us together. It was a selfie that with me in his arms. I took it without his knowledge.

He took the picture from me and hanged it on the wall.

He kissed my forehead sweetly. "I love it."

He turned on the music first then took my hand and lead me toward centre of living room.

I followed his lead. His one hand found my waist while other one
held my hand intertwining our fingers. I settled my free hand on his shoulder. Then we started moving slowly and peacefully. He made me swing with his hand holding mine and I giggled. Then he pulled back toward his chest and his hands fell on my hips as my arms wounded around his neck.

We were moving just like that When suddenly he made me fall on couch near us. I didn't had time to react as his lips fall on me leaving succumbed to the feeling. His tongue tasted my mouth inside. My legs opening for him to adjust. The kiss grew fervent in no time He sucked on my lower lip not taking his mouth off me. Our moans and groans falling in each other mouths. He pulled apart to take his jacket off.

In no time I joined my lips with his again and changed our position so that I was sitting above him. I pulled the shirt off him. My lips started skimming on his neck. I found his Apple Bob and kept sucking on it.

Then My lips started moving downward. I kissed his chest and then my lips moulded on his nipples and groan left from his lips.

My lips then started following his hair trail kissing downward and downward until I reached his pants. When I started undoing his pants , He stopped me.

"I don't want you to do something that makes you uncomfortable."

I bit my lip and shyly said. "but I do want to."

"You sure." He asked me and I nodded my head.

I took of fhis pants and boxers and then gave him pleasure for first time. It was a bit uncomfortable at started but then I got hang of it. I felt in control and knowing that he was feeling this good had me feeling good.

After that he kissed my lips. I was lying on his chest. "Next year there will be a photograph of our baby on that wall." He said out of blue.

I looked at him. "I am not pregnant Hud." I told him in a small voice.

"But you will get pregnant soon." He said and then he added.

"I think we should try to work on it tonight." He said as he took of my gown then his lips found mine and we lost ourselves in each others body.