4.

Mark sat down on one of the seats with Jisung. He asked Jeno to go and get some food for the three of them since the other four are already helping themselves with the food. He was a bit nervous and kept fidgeting.

Jisung: Hyung, chill. We can't get in trouble. Don't let anyone suspect us.

Mark: Yeah, so-

Mark stopped speaking as his right foot bumped into something. He looked down and noticed that it was a small red box. He picked it up and started examining it.

Jisung: Hey, what's that?

Mark: I don't know. I guess I'll just open it.

He opened it and immediately realised that they got trouble upon themselves.

Mark: It's a wedding ring!?!?!

Jisung: WHAT??? Just leave it.

Mark: No, we can't. They must be looking for it.

Jisung: But we cannot go and give it to them. It's like walking into a lion's den. Just leave it here and let's go somewhere no one can see us. They will find it eventually.

Mark: But, what if they don't? What if they don't find this ring? The wedding would be ruined, right? We can't let that happen.

Jisung: HYUNG, NO!

Jisung raised his voice at Mark which took him by surprise, and also the people who were nearby. Milli was also nearby speaking to a guest about the ring. Her attention was caught by Jisung talking loudly. She noticed the ring in Mark's hand and walked towards him. She then noticed Mark's face and did not recognize him. And started questioning him.

Milli: Excuse me, who are you?

Mark stood up, panicking. He turned to look at his right and saw that Jeno was walking towards him with a plate full of Indian and Korean delicacies. He was even munching on a chicken leg but stopped and turned around when he saw Milli talking to Mark. He turned around and literally ran away.

Jisung got up.

Jisung: Excuse me, I need to go and use the washroom. It's urgent.

Jisung also ran away with Jeno, leaving Mark all alone.

Mark: H-Hi, I'm Mark.

He moved his hand forward for a handshake. He wasn't intending to but did so as he was nervous. It was a really awkward moment for both Mark and Milli. Mark mentally cursed at himself for embarrassing himself like this as now they were definitely gonna get in trouble. On the other hand, Milli stared at his hand for a few moments before shaking it out of courtesy.

Milli: Who invited you here? Are you from the Boy's side or the girl's side?

Mark: Uhh... Boy's side. The groom is my best friend.

Mark said it, trying to sound as confident as possible. Milli was freaked out by him cause she immediately knew he was lying. She did not know much about what was going on her brother's life but did know that her brother did not really have any Korean friends. And be definitely didn't have a best friend. All the Korean guests were from the girl's side. She thought that either he is a thief as she saw the wedding ring in his hand, or he is just deluded, and probably thought that he was her brother's bestie.

Milli: Look, if you don't tell me truthfully about your identity then-

Mark cut her off and pulled her hand in the front. She was a bit surprised by his action. He kept the red box in her hands and moved her fingers to make her cover the box. He then pulled his hand back. And started speaking shyly.

Mark: Please don't call anyone. Please don't create a scene. I will leave quietly with my friends.

Milli: Your friends?!?! How many of you are here?

Mark: It's just 7 of us.

Mark said while looking down. Milli guessed it correctly that he was really embarrassed and felt a bit bad for him.

Milli: Just tell me how did you guys get here and about your intentions and I will not tell anyone.

Mark: My friend saw the wedding card lying outside and used it to get inside. We are just a bunch of high schoolers living in a boys dormitory. We didn't have anything to eat today and we're starving to death. My friend entered and then we all followed. I'm really sorry.

Mark turned around and was going to leave.

Milli: Wait!

Mark turned around.

Mark: Yes?

Milli: Just wait I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't run away I'm not going to get you kicked out. Just wait.

Mark did what he was told to do by Milli. She ran up to the stage and handed over the ring to her brother. The wedding celebration started and all the guests were witnessing it. Milli walked to Meha who was all ready. Meha handed Milli her earrings.

Milli: Thanks.

Meha: Ring kahan par mili?
            ( Where did you find the ring?)

Milli: Vo Mark ke paas thi.
           ( It was with Mark.)

Meha: Ye, Mark Kaun Hai?
             ( Who is this Mark guy?)

Milli: Hai Koi. Come I'll introduce you to him.
           ( Just someone I know)

Milli took Meha to Mark. Mark stood up when he saw both of them.

Milli: Where are your other friends?

Mark: At the food section.

Meha: Milli, who is he? Do you know him?

Milli: Kinda. Mark?

Mark: Yeah?

Milli: My sister will take you to our room. Just get your friends and wait for me over there. I'll go and get food for you guys.

Meha: But, Milli? Wait!

Milli didn't listen to her sister and went to get food for Mark and his other friends.

She bumped into Neeraj on her way.

Neeraj: Thanks, yaar. Tune aaj bachha liya varna mujhe bhaiya ki daat ke sath sath mummy ke chapal bhi khane pad te. You are a saviour, Milli.
               (Thanks, bud. You saved the day today. If it wasn't for you, then I would have been scolded not only my brother but also would have gotten beaten up with slippers by my mother.)

Milli: You're welcome!

Milli was about to leave when something clicked in her mind. Neeraj was also about to leave.

Milli: Neeraj?

Neeraj: Haan?
              (Yes?)

Milli: Mera ek kaam karoge kya? Na mat bolna.
           ( Would you do me a favour? Don't say no please.)

Neeraj: Haan Haan bol. Aaj to tune bohot baadi mushkil se bahar nikala hai. Tere liye to jaan bhi hazir.
              ( Yes, of course. Just say it. You saved me from getting into bug trouble today. I can even offer my life for you.)

Milli: Meha aur mere room me hamare kuch male friends hai...unke liye khana deliver karna hai.
          (Meha and I have some of our male friends in our room. You have to get food for them.)

Neeraj: Male friends? Kabse?
              ('Male' friends? Since when?)

Milli: Arrey. You don't know them. Just go and get food for them. There are 7 of them)

Neeraj: Fine, I'll go. But agar kuch hua to mujhe mat bolna.
                                    ( If something bad happens then do not come to me for that.)