12.

It was late at night. Milli, Meha and Neeraj were in Milli and Meha's room. Jai told Milli and Meha to pack their school uniform as they were going back to their school. He said that a former classmate of his is working at the school and holds a remarkable position in the admission committee. He promised Jai that he would get the twins in the school.

Milli and Meha were packing up. Neeraj was just in their room sitting.

Meha: Yaar, I'm sorry, Milli. Mujhe laga tha ki daat maar ke bhaga denge par unhone to punishment ke roop main school hi change karva diya.
             (I'm sorry, Milli. I thought that our brother would just let us off after scolding a bit. I didn't know that he would punish us by transferring us to a different school.)

Milli: It's okay. Khud ko blame mat kar. Achha hi hua. Hum teen ab same school may Jayenge.
           (It's okay. Don't blame yourself. I think what happened, happened for the good. We three will be in the Same school after all.)

Meha: Main abse achhe se padayi karungi aur dhyan apna bhatakne nahi dungi.
             (I will study well from now on and will not get myself drifted away from my studies.)

Neeraj was playing with a Rubik cube kept on Milli and Meha's study table. While playing, he said.

Neeraj: Khush to bahot hoge tum. After all, tum apne male friends se ab roz he miloge. Mark was asking me about you at school.
              (You must be really happy. After all, you'll get to meet your male friends on a daily basis.)

Milli: Vo mere bare main kya puch raha tha?
           (What was he asking about me?)

Neeraj: Ye hi ki vo tumse kaise mil sakta
Hai aur tum kaunse school jaati ho.
             (Nothing just about how would he be able to meet you and which school you go to.)

Neeraj eyes were still on that Rubik cube and his fingers were moving vigorously while trying to solve it.

Milli blushed a bit when she heard that Mark wanted to meet her that desperately. Meha was not having it. She snatched the Rubin cube from Neeraj and chided him.

Meha: Tune usse kyu bataya? Maar khani hai kya apni Mummy se.
            (Why did you tell him that? Do you wanna get beaten up by your mother?)

Neeraj: Arre tune unko samajh kya rakha hai. Bhale he vo mere dost nahi hai par vo perverts nahi hai. Itna to main bata sakta hoon ki vo kuch bura nahi karenge.
             (What do you think of them? I might not be friends with them but I could assure you that they are not perverts. I can promise that they would not do anything bad or weird.)

Meha: Mujhe vo sab nahi pata. Galti kar di maine tumhare plan main help karke, Milli.
           (I don't know any of that. I made a mistake by helping you with your plan, Milli.)

Meha said while looking away.

Milli: Ab kya hua?
          (Now, what happened?)

Meha: Unko to ab bahana milgaya na humse baat karne ka.
            (They got an excuse to talk to us.)

Neeraj: More like an excuse to talk to Milli.

Neeraj interrupted Meha and was rewarded with silent glares and death threats from the other.

Milli: We'll just be friends, okay? Agar tujhe problem hoye to tu new dost bana lena.
                                                        (If you have a problem with them then just make new friends at school.)

Meha: Tumko jo karna hai ab karo. Mujhe kissi se Matlab nahi hai.
            (You do what you want to do. I'm not concerned about anyone now.)