7.

It was at about 10 pm. All the wedding celebrations were over and the guests were going to their hotel rooms. The close family members of the groom and bride, especially Neeraj, were all eating as they didn't get to eat earlier. Milli and Meha lied to everybody and said that they ate too many snacks while running errands. Everyone believed the twins as they themselves acknowledged how hard those two were working, so that, nothing goes wrong at their only brother's wedding. They both excused themselves when everyone was eating and got the hotel cleaning staff to take away all the plates and remaining food, out of their room. They told everyone that they both were extremely tired and just wanted to do nothing but sleep. 

Milli and Meha were both in their rooms preparing to go to bed. Milli took a shower and was arranging her clothes and jewelry. Meha, on the other hand, used the bathroom after Milli and was so, still showering. 

Meha: Suun yaar, Aaj ka din to Kitna wacky thana?                                                                                                             (Listen bud, Today was a really wacky day, right?)

Meha was still showering when she initiated a conversation with her sister.

Milli: Haan, Yaar. Today was a 'long ass ride'.                                                                                                                       (Yeah, bud.)

Meha got out after showering, slipped into her nightwear and was drying her hair with the help of a towel. Milli was staring at the picture she clicked with Mark. 

Meha: You know what? Mujhe Abhi bhi yakeen Nahi ho raha hai ki hamne Kuch anjaan logo ko khana khilaya aur yahan tak ki unko apne kamre main bhi aane diya. And...Wo anjaan log 'ladke' aur the. How cool, yet risky is that?                                                                                                                                                                               ( I still can't believe that we let some strangers eat at this family event and even let them in our room. And...those strangers were 'boys' as well.)

Milli: Hmm

Milli, without paying much heed to what her sister was saying, hummed a little in agreement. Her eyes were still on that picture. Meha, on the other hand, noticed her smiling like a fool while looking at that picture. 

Meha: Mujhe de                                                                                                                                                                                  ( Give this to me.)

Meha snatched that polaroid picture from Milli and tossed it into the dustbin.

Milli: Hey, why did you that? 

Meha: Tu Meri baat suun bhi rahi hai, Milli? Mai itni der se tujhe Kuch boli Jaa rahi hoon aur tu to bas ye Mark ke sath jo photo khichi hai usse dekh kar hasi Jaa rahi hai!                                                                 (Are you even listening to me, Milli? I'm speaking to you for so long and you are just staring at the picture that you clicked with Mark!)

Milli: Yaar, tu itni tension kyu leti hai?                                                                                                                                      (Aish, why do you take so much stress?)

Milli got annoyed by her sister's action. She went to get that polaroid picture out of the dustbin but Meha stopped her by holding her wrist. 

Meha: Milli, Dhyan se suun le. Tere ko pata hai na that we are not allowed to have boyfriends? Phir tu Aisi harkate kyu kar rahi hai, behan?                                                                                                                             (Milli, listen to me carefully. You know that we are not allowed to have boyfriends, right? Then why are you acting like this?)