6.

Neeraj: Oh my God!!!!!! Itnne saare ladke kya kar Rahe hai tumhare kamre main? Aur ye saare alag alag jage chhupe ve kyu the? Sach Sach batao. Tum sab log kya kar rahe the?
              (Why are there so many 'guys' in your room? And why were they hiding in different places? Tell me truthfully, what were you all doing in here?)

Milli: Oh, stop with your dirty mind, Pervert! Yeh log yahan shaadi main khana khane aaye the. Inko nikal deti par inhone bhaiyya ki ring dhundi thi. That's why I invited them for dinner.
           (They all came here to eat. I would have gotten them kicked out but they found my brother's ring.)

Haechan: Hey, you are from our school, right? Donghwa Arts High School. You are in the next class and also the captain of our school's soccer team.

Neeraj: Yeah! You must be Donghyuck. You are popularly known as 'Haechan'.

Renjun: I think you know me too! We both are in the same class.

Neeraj: Yeah, you are Renjun. Huang Renjun, if I'm correct.

Jeno: Hey, Neeraj!

Neeraj: Hey, Jeno!

Jisung and Chenle came out and stood up with the others.

Chenle: Hi! I'm Zhong Chenle. I'm a year junior. It's nice to meet you.

Jisung: Hi! I'm Park Jisung. I'm in my freshman year.

Neeraj: It's nice to meet you too! I remember seeing you two with them.

Jaemin: Hey, I'm Jaemin. I think you know me already since I am the...

Neeraj: Captain of our Basketball team. I know about you.

Meha: Are you not gonna introduce yourself?

Meha said that to Mark, who was still hiding behind the door. Neeraj turned to look at him. He thought that Mark was a weirdo!

Neeraj: Hello, you must be Mark? I'm Neeraj, a year junior to you but we both are of the same age, just to let you know.

Mark: Hi, I'm Mark Lee. You can just call me Mark, whenever we see each other at school.

Mark said awkwardly while scratching the back of his head.

Neeraj: I guess I'll just get going. I brought you guys plenty of food so you don't have to leave this place for more.

Everyone thanked him and he left. They all once again sat down and started talking while eating. Neeraj brought food for Milli and Meha as well, so they joined the guys too.

Milli was sitting next to Mark. She wore her right earring but her left earring was missing. She lost it when havoc broke down in their room a few moments ago. She was looking around herself for it. Mark noticed that and started to look too. He found it and turned to give it to her.

Milli: Oh, thanks!

Mark: No, problem!

Mark was about to fix a plate for himself but he noticed that Milli was struggling with the earring. Without giving much thought to it, he offered to help.

Mark: Let me help you with that.

He took the earring from Milli's hand and started to put it on. Milli too did not feel really awkward and was fine with Mark helping her.

But the others were not okay with it. Meha was a little mad at her sister for letting Mark help her with it. On the other hand, the guys started hooting for the two of them. Haechan saw a Polaroid camera kept on the table. He picked it up and clicked pictures of Mark helping Milli with the earring. The clicking sound created by the camera, gathered everyone's attention towards him, including that of Mark and Milli.

Mark noticing the camera, pulled back his hands. Milli was flustered as well and just looked away while adjusting her earring.

Meha: Hey, that camera is mine!

Haechan: I'm not taking it away from you. I just clicked two pictures with it.

Haechan pouted and started showing aegyo to Meha. But Meha was not having any of it. She snatched her polaroid camera from him and kept it away. While she was hiding the camera from him, Haechan gave one of the photos that he clicked to Milli. And the other one, he just kept it with himself. Milli did not look at that picture and just kept it with her, hiding it from her sister. She knew that Meha would scold her if she finds out that Milli kept the picture that she clicked with Mark.

They all were talking and eating together. Mark was really quiet the entire time and was just focusing on eating. Milli noticed it and decided to initiate a conversation with him to make him feel, at least a little, comfortable.

Milli: Hey, Where do you all live?

Mark: It's just a small boys dormitory near our school. You probably don't know about it.

He said while looking down at his plate.

Milli: Is there any way by which we can meet again?

Mark: Well, I can come over to your house. Just tell me your address.

Milli: Uhm, I did not mean by coming over at each other's houses.

Milli said with an awkward tone. Mark realized how creepy he sounded when he said that to her.

Mark: Sorry, I'm just awkward and kinda creepy when I'm nervous.

Milli: Are you sure that you are just 'kinda' creepy? And not full creepy?

Milli joked, causing Mark to feel a little at ease.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on their door. They all grew silent.

Meha: Kaun he?
           (Who is it?)

Neeraj: Family picture click ho rahi hai. Sab log tum dono ko dhoond rahe hai.
              (Our family picture is getting clicked. Everyone is looking for you two.)

Meha: Oh, shit! Milli, what do we do now?

Milli: Relax, Meha. I have it under control. Mark? I mean, Guys? We both are leaving first, just wait for two minutes after we have left and then get out of this venue from the back door.

Mark: Okay, don't worry. Just go.

Milli nodded and held her sister's hand. They both opened the door and saw Neeraj waiting for them.

Neeraj: Vo log Kahan Gaye?
             (Where did they all go?)

Milli: Unki tension tum mat karo!
           (Don't get tense about them)

Neeraj: Arrey, what are you saying? How do you expect me to not take tension? They all are still inside.

Meha: Arre, hum tujhe baad main samjha denge. Humare paas itna time nahi hai. Abhi chale?
            (Eh, we'll explain it to you later. We do not have much time. Shall we go now?)

Neeraj: Fine, whatever. Not that I am gonna be held responsible.

Milli, Meha and Neeraj left their hotel room and ran outside to get their photos clicked.

Neeraj's Mom: Kitna time lag gaya tum bachho ko. Kahan the itni der se?
                          (You kids took so much time. What took you so long?)

Meha: Kuch Nahi Chachi Ji. Vo bus Thora kaam agaya tha. Aur Kuch Nahi.
            (It was nothing, Aunt. We just had some errands to run. That's all.)

Meha glared at Milli. Milli just cutely smiled at her sister and her cousin. Meha and Neeraj both turned towards the camera. Milli was adjusting her outfit. She was suddenly reminded of Mark and the others. She turned her head around to glance at the back door. She saw all of them running out. Mark was pushing them all outside. He himself was going out too, but he stopped and looked at Milli.

Milli noticed him smiling and waving at her from a distance, before leaving. Milli turned to look at the camera and smiled while thinking about it.