5.

Milli went to her and Meha's room carefully, while taking into consideration that no one else was there. The whole building was empty except her, her sister and their 'guests'. All the others were witnessing the celebration.

Milli opened her room door and saw Mark and his friends sitting on the floor. Meha was not sitting with them, instead, she was standing and walking back and forth. Probably waiting for her sister.

Milli: Sorry, I got a little late.

Meha: Milli, Tu Mujhe batari hai ki yahaan kya ho raha hai?
(Are you gonna tell me about what is going on in here?)

Milli: Yes, just listen to me. Don't overreact. I did this because they all were really hungry.

Meha: But we can't just let some strangers in just because they were hungry. Especially not in our room.

Meha said while looking at all of them. Some of them seemed to not be bothered by it, which included none other than Haechan, Renjun, Chenle and Jaemin. Jeno and Jisung, and especially Mark, were really embarrassed.

Milli: Sun, ye tujhe bhi pata hai aur mujhe bhi pata hai ki humme bore hi hona hai pure celebration dekh ke. Neeraj bhi puri shaadi dekhe ga. Hum bore ho kar kya karenge? Isliye maine inhe invite kiya taaki hum log bore to na hoye.
( Listen, we both know that we are just gonna get bored by this 'Marriage celebration'. Neeraj is also not gonna be with us since he would be witnessing the whole event. What good will come from it if we go and watch it too? That's why I invited them to give us some company. In this way, we would not get bored.)

Meha: Main Teri bhaavna samajh rahi hoon, Milli. Par, ye log anjaan hai. And besides, if someone sees us with them then we are doomed.

Mark: Excuse me, guys. I mean, excuse me, Milli, I think your sister is right. We should leave.

Jisung: Hyung they were talking to each other in "Indian". How did you know what they were talking about? Do you know "Indian"?

Milli: Excuse me, It's not "Indian", it's Hindi. We were speaking to each other in Hindi.

Jisung: Oh, I'm sorry. I did not know that. I thought that, since in Korea we speak Korean, in India people must also speak Indian.

Milli: I get why you got confused. But I hope you know it now. And just to let you know, next time when you see an Indian person talking, don't just assume that they are speaking in 'Hindi', they could be speaking in some other language as well. Many languages are spoken in India and not all people can speak Hindi.

Jeno: I thought 'Hindi' was the national language of India.

Milli: No, it's not our national language. But it is indeed a widely spoken language.

Meha: Guys, are you done? Milli, Can we focus on what we were talking about?

Milli: I'll take responsibility. Just relax.

Renjun: How do you both speak Korean so fluently?

Chenle: Just like how we both speak it so fluently hyung. Duh!

Milli sat next to Mark. He introduced her and her sister to all of his friends. Meha got used to them and stopped complaining. Milli was wearing her right earring when there was a knock on the door. They all went silent. Milli forgot to inform them that she had arranged food for them and that, someone else is gonna get it for them, not her.

Jaemin: What is that? Are we busted?

Meha: Hide everyone.

Meha stood up and started helping them to hide. She made Jisung hide in the closet. Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin and Haechan in the bathroom and Chenle under the bed. Mark was left without any place to hide and just hid behind their door. Meha noticed him and panicked a little. She was about to help him hide as well but it was too late. Milli had already opened the door.

Meha: Arre Neeraj, kaise aana hua?
            (Eh, Neeraj, what brought you here?)

Neeraj: Main khana laya tha tumhare dosto ke liye.
              ( I brought food for your friends.)

Meha: Kaunse friends bhai?
            (Which friends, brother?)

Her voice was cracking. Neeraj was just looking at her weirdly. He then looked towards Milli and passed her a look asking 'What is wrong with her?'.

Milli just shook her head and looked towards Meha.

Milli: Isko pata hai. Maine isse bata diya tha.
          (He knows about it. I told him already.)

Meha: Isko batane ki kya zaroorat thi. Tere ko pata hai na ki iss ke pate main koi baat nahi pachti.
             (Why did you tell him about it? You know he is really bad at keeping secrets, right?)

Neeraj: Arre, Arre. Ek to tumhare so-called "friends" ke liye khana lekar aaya hoon aur tum mujhse aise baat kar rahe ho?
              (Eh, I brought food for your so-called "friends" and you are talking to me in 'this' manner?)

Meha: Haan, toh? Tune ring khoi thi to humne kuch bola? Ab Tu kaun hai hume bolne vaala?
             (So, what? When you lost the ring, did we utter a single word? Who do you think you are?)

Neeraj was provoked a bit and he barred inside the room while holding on to the food. Milli was going to step in to stop them from fighting but couldn't.

Neeraj: Tu zyada na bhaav mat kha! Ring tune nahi Milli ne dhoondi thi.
              (Don't be so cocky, alright? It's not you who found the ring, it was Milli.)

Neeraj stopped talking as he noticed Jisung walking out of the closet. Jisung thought that they could come out now, but he was wrong. As soon as Jisung saw Neeraj looking at his direction, he hid in the closet again! Chenle, who was hiding under the bed, scolded Jisung for his mistake. Neeraj lowered down to take a look at Chenle. Chenle just waved and smiled when he saw Neeraj looking at him. Neeraj stood up and realised that the 00liners, that is, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin were staring at him. Neeraj heard a sound coming from behind him. He turned around and saw Mark struggling to be quiet while hiding behind their room door. Mark just awkwardly smiled at him, while still trying to maintain his composure.