8.

Mark was running back home with the others. 

Jisung: Oh shit! It's past our curfew!

Jisung gasped while checking the time on his wristwatch.

Haechan: Hey, language!

Renjun: Who are you even kidding? You yourself used to use much worse swear words when you were of his age.

Haechan just glared at him and Renjun just smirked. Meanwhile, Chenle stopped running and sat down in the middle of the empty road.

Chenle: Guys, wait. I need a break. I'm too full to run and now my stomach hurts.

Mark was about to ask Chenle to get up but he was stopped by the sound of his phone ringing. His eyes widened when he saw the caller id.

Jaemin: What happened, hyung? Whose call is it?

Mark: It's Ten hyung. Oh, shit!

Everyone gasped. Mark took a deep breath and picked up the call.

Ten: Hello, Mark?

Mark: Oh, yes, hyung?

Ten: Where are you? Are you with the others? It's way past your curfew.

Mark: Yes, hyung. They all are with me.

Ten: Where are you guys? Did you tell anyone before leaving?

Mark: Hyung, we are just getting back home. I'm gonna explain everything to you once we get back. But before that, are you alone at the dorm?

Ten: Yes, but why?

Mark: No, just making sure!

Mark quickly ended the call and looked at everybody.

Jeno: What are you guys doing? WE GOTTA RUN! MOVE THOSE LEGS BITCHES!

Fast forward and all the kids got back home. They reached before anyone else could. Ten asked as soon as they all entered.

Ten: Have you guys eaten?

Everyone shook their heads in agreement and rushed to their rooms to sleep, and also to prevent the interrogation session with their hyung!

Ten was left confused. He saw Mark going back to his room after grabbing his water bottle from the kitchen. He stopped him and asked.

Ten: Mark, look into my eyes!

He held Mark's face by cupping both of his cheeks.

Mark: Hy-Hyung, what?

Ten: Look into my eyes and tell me honestly what were you all doing?

Mark knew he couldn't lie to Ten since he is the only one who spends most of his time with them. He knew them all more than any of their other hyung. Mark told him about it all. He even showed Ten the polaroid picture that he got to click with Milli.

Ten: Oh, she's cute! Your taste is great, man.

Mark: Thanks, hyung!

Ten: So, when are you meeting her again?

Mark: I don't know. I don't even know if I will be able to meet her ever again.

Ten: Why, not? 

Mark: Cause she was against meeting each other at our homes. And besides, I don't have her phone number.

Mark rolled her eyes away and landed them on the polaroid picture. Ten could tell that Mark really wanted to meet Milli again.

Ten: But you said that her brother goes to the same school as you guys. You already met him so I really don't think that there should be anything wrong with asking him details about Milli.

Mark: Yeah, I guess...But I don't know if she wants to meet me again or not.

Ten: She probably wants to. Don't overthink. I'll tell you tips to help you to win her heart.

Ten wrapped his arm around Mark's shoulder and started assisting him on their way to Mark's room. Mark shrugged the older one's arm a little off his shoulder and said.

Mark: Hyung, seriously? You are the so-called "Roadside Romeo" of our neighborhood. How will you help me?

Ten: DOES EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Mark just nodded. Ten sighed.

Ten: I will not make you repeat the same mistakes that I did. We are gonna work this out. So, step one is...