18.

Time skips and the school was about to get over. The guys were all telling Milli their stories and fun things they got to do after starting their own club.

As they were talking, they heard someone opening their club door and walking inside. They all turned to look towards that person at the same time and realised that it was Yeri.

Yeri: Hey, Guys! Did you leave any snacks for me?

She said while taking a seat and fixing herself with some tea made by Jaemin.

Mark: I told you to knock before coming, didn't I?

Mark scolded her jokingly.

Yeri: Yeah, Yeah. Sorry!

Yeri turned towards Milli who was just looking at her with a confused expression.

Yeri: New face?

Mark: Yeah, She's a new student at our school. And also a new student in our club.

Yeri: Hi! My name is Yeri. What's your name?

Yeri asked Milli.

Milli: Hello! My name is Milli Roy. It's nice to meet you.

Yeri: So, Milli? Why did you join this school?

Milli: No specific reason. My brother just thought that this school was perfect and transferred me to this school along with my sister.

Renjun: Are you not busy with the cultural fest?

Yeri: I am. I just needed a break and came here for that reason.

Yeri said while sighing.

Jeno: You look really stressed out. Is there something bothering you?

Jeno asked concerned. Yeri did not hesitate even once and started talking to them about it.

Yeri: So, you guys know that I'm responsible for the idol competition, right? My team still lacks members and I'm sick of going to people personally and begging them to join.

Everyone went silent. Milli interrupted the silence by asking a question.

Milli: What is 'idol competition'?

Jaemin: It's basically a competition where we dance and sing at the same time as idols. Kpop idols. Each school sends its team to our school for this competition.

Milli: So, you basically compete with other schools and not your own school people, right? Cause you are a part of the same team.

Haechan: Exactly. Last time, we lost to an all-girl team from Milli's previous school. But this time I've heard that her school is coming stronger than ever. We have to beat them.

Milli: I see. I guess I have to think like that too.

Milli said while chuckling a bit. She stopped when she noticed Yeri was staring at her.

Yeri: Oh my God. I think I found the one that I need.

Mark noticed her staring as well and asked.

Mark: Found who?

Yeri: Milli. Why don't you audition for this competition?

Milli: Me? Oh no! I don't know how to sing or dance.

Chenle: I think you are gonna be great. You yourself said that you used to participate in dance and singing competitions as a child with your sister, right? This time you just have to do both of them simultaneously.

Milli: Yeah, but I just want to focus on my studies, you see. You guys should participate. I will come to cheer for you.

Jisung: Nah. Renjun hyung, Chenle and I are already in the cooking competition. Jaemin and Jeno cannot participate as well since Jeno is in the photography competition and Jaemin is working for the cafe.

Yeri: Milli you have to come. Trust me, your grades won't fall if you practice well while you are at school.

Milli: Fine! I'll give it a shot I guess.

Yeri: Great!