The 2nd Meet

The other auditions in New York went fine, but I don't think I would go to another one. The girls auditioning are always so mean. Ok, well not mean, but you get the point. They all have resting b*tch faces and they whisper about you. At the BTS audition, the girls were much nicer. Maybe that was because the members were there, looking at them. Anyway, I have prepared a lot for the second audition. I still can't believe that I got through to the next round. But, the scary thing is that I have no idea what we have to do to go further from here. I'm thinking that all of the girls that didn't sing or dance well are gone by now. What is left then? What if they want to see how we perform under pressure and stress situations? What if they want to see how brave we are and how far we are willing to go to be a part of BTS? I'm excited just thinking about it. Already I have an advantage because I don't speak their language. I have gotten better though. I know "hangul" and how to say hello, goodbye, thank you and I'm sorry. It's not that much, but it is a start.

Now, I'm on my way to South Korea. Yes, I know. SOUTH KOREA. It's a pretty big deal and my stomach doesn't forget to remind me. Helen is sleeping beside me, but I'm to hyped to sleep, at least for now. I work on some songs for my new album while I wait for her to wake up. When you go "professional", the grind never stops. So, even though I'm auditioning, I still have to have something to lean on if it doesn't work out. I'm thinking this might be a hit, but it needs some more work. I fall asleep before I'm done reviewing it.

***

After we land, we meet up with the other girls and go to the building we will be staying in for the next couple of days. The callback will last a lot longer than the first audition so that the members can get to know the girls personally. It's a great opportunity, but scary at the same time. Its nighttime when we arrive at the location and everyone is sent to bed to prepare for tomorrow. When we wake up its shower, makeup, and outfit. We order free room service and eat in our rooms. We meet the other girls to go to the audition area. 

Finally, we are here! My bladder is about to explode so I excuse myself from the group and run into the bathroom. Wow, they have weird sinks in Korea. The thought slips my mind as I find an empty stall, lock the door and do my business. Although it feels good to finally go to the bathroom, I can't help but feel like something is wrong. I hear someone in the stall next to me clear their throat. His voice is deep. It's a male!.... I'm sitting on a toilet meant for males, in a male toilet, meant for males! To be sure I crouch down aaaand, jepp his shoes are male moccasins. Jhees, Crissy! How could you be so clumsy? That explains the weird sinks. My palm flies to my forehead and I sigh. Ok, I'll just have to wait here until he leaves. Hopefully, it won't be too long. The door opens and a lot of male voices fill the bathroom. They are talking in Korean. I'm about to through up, please don't let it be the members. Please say that it's not them. My thoughts are answered.

"RM, you da man!" Damn it. More talking from the boys and more sweating for me. Well, as long as no one notices me, ill be fine. I cover my ears to make sure I don't hear them "doing their business". Before I know it, someone is knocking on my stall, yelling in Korean. 

"YA! ......." I guess there are not enough stalls for all seven members and now they want my stall as well. I stop breathing, hoping they will go away. I bite my nails while I try to focus. But its impossible to understand Korean when you only know four simple words. Their voices get quiet and they laugh. I hear someone taking a picture.

"Cheese!" Everyone chants together while laughing. They leave the bathroom and I finally let out a breath. I wait one minute just to be sure no one is left. As I open my stall door I check one last time for any sign for a human being in the bathroom. Nothing. I sprint towards the door and get out. I find the group and look for Helen. It's not hard to find her, she is taller than everyone else and her red hair makes her stand out. 

"There you are, what took you so long?" She furrows her brows and examins my face. I laugh as I explain.

"I accidentally went in the men's bathroom and the members came in. I got out before they noticed me though!" We both laugh as Helen buries her face in her hands. 

"Crissy, I know you're clumsy, but you might have reached a new level today." I agree as we continue into a big classroom. It looks like a college classroom where all the seats move upward towards the ceiling. Everyone has to do a lot of paperwork today so we find a spot in front of the classroom. The other girls are sitting further up with their managers. As I skim the room I realize that I don't see Min Jee anywhere. I wonder where she is. All the papers are in Korean and we don't understand a single thing. Luckily, we are given an interpreter. 

***

The hours slowly float away while we sign our names on everything from medical reports to contracts. When the clock strikes two, we hear yelling from the outside of the door. Then a lot of hushing. The door is dramatically kicked open as seven boys storm in. RM yells something in Korean and all of the girls yell "NAE" back. I know that means yes. I'm lost, but J-Hope notices. Turning to me he says 

"Water fight, water fight!" the members make encouraging noises as all the girls run towards them. I stand up as well and as I run after them, out the door I hear Helen yelling.

"Be careful! And have fun!"

***

Continue reading, the next chapter is by far the coolest yet! Thank you for reading.

Do you like what you see? Any thoughts?