He was a skater boy

Since the next few days are going to be rainy and also filled with more auditions, all the girls are allowed to enjoy the sunny day outside in Seoul City. The members had to do work all day so they sadly couldn't come and Helen wanted to go home for a few days to visit her boyfriend. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't gotten married yet. They are the perfect couple.

I asked Min Jee if she would like to join me for a walk in the park. I knew that she had had some drama with the other girls about something and I needed someone to keep me company. We make a great pair of friends. She loves to talk, but rarely about herself. She talks about which girl did what and what happened to who. She also loves to hear me talk about my relations with the boys.

"No? Really? Jungkook poured water over you?" She covers her face with one hand as we keep walking. My feet are making a lot of noise against the gravel, so I almost don't hear her question. "What did you do?" Her pitched British accent is the cutest thing ever.

"Well, I gave him this "If you ever do that again, I will kill you" look, but he didn't seem to be affected by it. He just smiled." The cutest smile ever, might I add. Min Jee nudges my shoulder to silently say, "Get it together girl. You can't be drooling all over the members. You need to be respectful". Or, maybe it's just me saying that to myself.

"What happened after that?" She is so excited for me, I can tell. I love that she doesn't get jealous. It is really refreshing after hearing all the other girls whispering about me.

"They demanded me to call them Oppa, except for Jungkook because he is apparently two days younger than me. And after that, we ate ice cream, a lot of it!" We both laugh at my obsession with ice cream. I can't help it, it is the best thing on this planet.

We walk under huge trees with pink flowers on them. The shade is nice, considering how hot it is outside. I suddenly remember something. "Hey, I totally forgot to ask how it went with the auditions. Which song did you write your lyrics to?"

I can tell from her hand picking a grass-straw and twinning it between her fingers that she gets nervous by my question. I guess that it went bad. "I chose, uh, you know that song with, uh." Why is it taking her that long? Did it go THAT bad? "Sorry, my mind just went to another place. I chose The Greatest by... uh." I help her out.

"By Sia?" Her face lights up and she smiles at me. That was what she meant to say. She doesn't say much about it other than that the members seemed to have liked it.

Ahead of us are a group of kids with helmets and skateboards. As we get closer the view of the skate park is breathtaking. There are all kinds of ramps, some kickers, two box- jumps, some wave ramps, a quarter pipe connected with a spine, a huge half pipe and of course a lot of rails. This is awesome they even have a bowl!

Min Jee goes up to one of the kids and asks if she can borrow their skateboard. The kid furrows their brows and pouts but gives it to her. "Say that we will be careful!"

Min Jee comes up to me with a huge smile on her face. "I already did!"

She steps on to the skateboard while grabbing my hand for support. Her balance is tragic compared to a three-legged chair. She screams as she falls in my arms. "That is the most difficult thing I have ever tried to do in my life!" I giggle at her cute statement.   

She looks at me with offended eyes, but a slight smile. "Ya! You try then. I bet you are just as bad as me." 

I inspect my clothes. A white t-shirt with oversized blue denim pants and white hightop shoes. My style has always been simple and comfortable, but I wish that I would have worn my vans today. These shoes will be beaten pretty hard if I skate with them.