Dancing Queen pt.2

The second time goes better than the first time. I know the moves better and I have more fun with the choreography. I even add a little personal touch to one of the moves, but no one notices except me. This time, I don't feel stressed out when the chorus shows up.

My body does all the right moves and I am in sync with the boys. My hip thrusts feel weird. I have never done that move before and it feels kind of wrong. before I know it, Jungkook and Hoseok are on the floor doing sick moves. That means it is time for me to do Jimin's hand roll and throw, which I do. Then, I move into the right spot and hold on to Yoongi's hand. I start the wave and it passes on to Yoongi. He squeezes my hand once before letting go.

Here comes my favorite part, the chicken walk! My dimple is deep when I bounce while walking on the floor. I stand up and throw my hands up in the air. My feet move a little to fast and I almost bump into Namjoon. He steadies me and laughs with me before his part starts.

Thankfully, I stay on the beat for the following counts. I move to stand in front of Yoongi when Namjoon slides in between me and Seokjin. Jungkook does his part and Namjoon and Hoseok join him. He slides his hand over his hair while his feet go in rapid speed. He smirks and winks at me when he sees me looking at him. Such a flirt!

This is the part I am dreading. Jungkook and Suga are down on their knees, doing their thing and soon everyone is going to be looking at me. It happens faster than I expect.

All the members turn to look at me and the only image in my head is Jimin sliding his fingers in his hair and pointing to the camera. I do just that and it is too much to handle for the members. They all fall to the ground laughing with np chance to continue dancing.

Hoseok and Seokjin are clapping their hands together while Yoongi's gummy smile makes me laugh as well. I look over at Jimin who has an evil smile plastered on his face. He gets up from the floor and starts walking towards me. I bend my knees and put my hands in front of me while I back up.

"Jesohamnida, jesohamnida. Mienhamnida!" My desperate apologies only make him walk faster towards me. Laughing, I turn to run, but I already know that he will catch up with me in a matter of seconds. I jump over Yoongi who is dying on the floor and over to Taehyung who is thankfully standing. I use him as a human shield from Jimin. My cheeks hurt from smiling and my stomach hurts from laughing too hard.

I hear Jimin talking to Teahyung and for once I understand what is happening, though I wish I didn't. Jimin is telling him to move and Taehyung's response is "Nae Hyung." Are you kidding me?

When he moves away from me I beg for forgiveness from Jimin. He just smiles before attacking me with tickling hands. I am laughing and screaming for him to stop. My knees give out and I fall to the ground. When I am struggling with breathing he stops.

"That's what happens when you make fun of Jimin." He gets up and hands me a hand to help me up as well. 

I take it and smile at him. "It has been lovely. We should do this again sometime." The look he gives me is meant as a warning, but a take it as an invitation.

***

We decide to do the ending part a few times before moving on. The "la la la" part is definitely the hardest. It contains isolations, fast feet movement and weight change from foot to foot all in one. I think I get all the moves right, but it is definitely not perfect.

When we are done dancing, we have a lot of time left so the manager sets me down in front of him to ask me some questions. "Crissy, you probably already know this, but you are a quick learner. None of the other girls have learned the choreography as fast as you. I have to ask, have you danced this dance before?"