UA.

Here I am. UA, the greatest school. I'm gonna be a hero. For my family. They'll finally be proud of me. Our family will be more than another statistic in the population. We'll be significant in the world. Important.

That's what I thought that day. That's what I thought when I finally got to UA. That's what I thought. I believed in me. In my family. In life.

I'm here, in line to get in. I'm in the present. This is how my life is right now.

As I walk in I'm thinking, "I don't know anyone. I just got to a place so many people want to be and I can't celebrate with anyone. All my friends back in eighth grade are gone. They're not in UA with me. I'm alone."

"Who's that..?"

I look at him. He looks familiar. He's tall, good-looking, and muscular. But not super muscular. Just the right amount. He has silky blue hair and dark blue eyes the color of the ocean. You could drown in them.

I know you, but from where? A dream? A random guy from a store? Elementary school?

"Sixth grade.." I think, then I look down.

"Tenya?"

He turned to look at me. He must have felt what I felt. That "that's my middle school best friend but I don't realize it until I remember their quirk" feeling.

"Y/N..? That can't be-"

"It's me!" I said, cutting him off. I brushed my hair out of my face. I didn't even have to use my quirk to know what he was gonna say next.

"Look at you! You look so different, but not bad different, just.. different." He said. He must have been nervous seeing his old best friend because he had to make himself really clear about what he was saying.

"You're different too!" I said, trying not to kill the conversation.  Puberty hit this kid hard.

We ended up catching up on things. He caught me up with his family and we talked about our dreams. He told me how he missed me, almost as much as I missed him. I told him about my best friend who knew about my quirk. I never told anyone else about my quirk because of that experience in sixth grade. We finished talking when the bell rang. And it was time for our first class.