Always

It's weird thinking someone can remember you after a few years. From the middle of sixth grade to now. Someone so special from your childhood.

Some people are special from my childhood, but not special in a good way. Some people ruined me. Basically my whole middle school group. My old best friend. Elementary school. They've all done something to me. But Tenya? No, he's always great. He's been amazing to me from the start.

>Present<

     I'm In class 1-A. My teacher is the pro hero Eraserhead. He's always been one of the people I look up to. I haven't met everyone in my class, and I've only seen about three people that I can remember. One was a girl with a really pretty figure and black hair pulled back. Another was a guy with two hair colors. The third was Tenya, of course.

I think too much, I'm always in my mind. I guess I'm using my quirk for myself. I know, most people think a lot, but I'm always thinking.  As I look around the class, I notice someone.  She looks so familiar.  I don't know who she is.  It's such an odd feeling of remembering it's almost like she was on a dream or something. 

"Hi!" She says, turning to look at me,"I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you!"
Ochako.
     No way.  Why is she here?  Tenya and her?  This is weird, it's like they chose me because they were accepted.  It's like they know.

"I'm y/n l/n. Nice to meet you too," I say, acting like I've never met her in my life.

She didn't seem to remember me.  I understand why.

I look next to her, expecting to see someone else I know, but I don't.  It's just a normal looking boy with green hair.  She seems like shes friends with him.  Next to him is Tenya.  I talk to him and Ochako and the green haired boy for a bit.  The boys name is Izuku Midoriya.  He didn't name his quirk, but in the entrance exam it was pretty epic really.  He actually smashed a giant robot, but he broke his arm.  He must just be getting used to his quirk or something, you'd think he'd have it under control by now. 

>Lunch time<

"Hey, L/N! Sit with us!" I hear Uraraka say as soon as I get my food.

I sit down with her and Midoriya, on the other side of the table.  They're sitting together,  as if they were making room for me and Tenya.  Apparently I was right.

"Hey Iida! Over here!" Uraraka says to him. She motions for him to sit down

     He sits next to me, across from Midoriya.  I guess Ochako grew up to be an extrovert.  She's a lot different from when I was friends with her.  She was like me, shy, not wanting to talk to anyone but her best friend.

      We do a lot of hero training the rest of the day.  It's a lot of uneventful hard work really.  When I go home my mom asks me tons of questions.

"How was your first day?"

"Good, I made some friends."

"Any boys?"

"Uh, yeah actually. But they're just friends."

"Ooooh what are their names?"

"Izuku Midoriya and Tenya.  Tenya got accepted."

"Your old little boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend mom. He never was."

"I know, I was just teasing you. Did you meet any girls?"

"I.. actually, no I didn't."

"So you only have guy friends?"

"Yeah, but I might meet a girl later."

"Ok, just don't get nervous and not talk to anyone.  You want to be able to have someone to talk to other than your quirkless mom, right?"

"Mom, just because you're quirkless doesn't mean anything bad."

"Oh I know.  I just want you to have someone who understands what it's like to have a quirk."

"Yeah, I guess."

After dinner, I went to my room and slept.