Together

"What's that?" A guy named Mineta sputtered out.

"It looks like a giant black hole," Midorya answered.

We looked at the portal, then at thirteen, then back at the portal.  Suddenly,  a tall, sickly man with hands all over him came out of the hole, along with many other villains.

"We are the league of villains and we're here to destroy you," He said.

We trembled.  The only pros here were Aizawa and Thirteen.   What were we going to do. 

"As class rep,  I should go get the pros! It will be much safer for me to go alone,   We wouldn't want anyone else out in the open" Iida said.

"No.  You're not going alone." I said.  He looked at me.

"Do you not trust me?"

"I do I just.. what if you got hurt?  No one would know.  I have to go with you."

We looked at each other.

"We don't have all day, so come on" I said, running for the door.

He looked at me.  I know it hurt him to put someone else in danger, but I can't let him go alone.

He finally came with me.

><

"I wanted to go alone so I could run fast.  You can run, but that's my quirk," Tenya said, looking at me.

"I know, but I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt," I argued.

"Well, our classmates are in danger" he argued back.

"I have an idea," I said.

Then I used my quirk to make sure he didn't have any better ideas.
He was thinking what I was thinking.

"I could get on your back and you can carry me," I started,"Then, you can go as fast as possible."

He agreed and I got on his back.

"But what if you fall, I don't want to leave you" He worried.

"Don't worry, I can hold on," I assured.

And then he ran.

><

What do I do. I'm on his back, holing on as tight as I can.  I feel like I'm falling.  Not off of him, but for him.  I love him, I think.

"Ugh!" I yelled, out of frustration.

"What?" He stopped.

"Oh, nothing!" I said.

"Oh ok," he said.

Great job y/n, you threw him off guard! You should've stayed, no ones attacking. He would've been better without you.

He stopped again.

"What" I asked, then my question was answered.

"What is that?" I asked, worried about the giant creature in front of us.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look too friendly." Tenya said to me.

"Watch out!" I said, seeing the thing attack him. He dodged it in time, But barely.

"You read his mind, I'll attack him" he told me.

So I did. "Watch out, he's gonna attack you in a few seconds"

Tenya ran at him, full force, and kicked him. It looked like it hurt him a little, but not too bad.  The thing did exactly what I read he would do.  He tried to attack Tenya, but failed since I told him.

I guess it can't understand us.

I warned Tenya about its moves and he dodged them.  He was winning.  The thing wasn't going to leave us alone though.  I read its mind again and saw something about all might.

All might just beat this thing.
"All might just beat this thing!" I yelled to Tenya.  He must have gotten confidence or something because he smirked.

If he's already been beat, it's going to be easy to knock him out.

The thing had black in his mind, as if he were going to pass out.

I was right. One last kick and it was down.  Tenya almost looked defeated.

I ran over to him. "Are you ok?" I asked, worried about him.

"Uh, yeah.. of course.. I just need to.. take a break." He answered.

We moved far away from that thing and took a small break. I made him sit down. He was getting exhausted, I could tell.  My head hurt from all the mind reading, but I cared about him more.

After we rested, had to get the other hero's

So we started again.

><

"We're here"  He said

"Great! Now I'll get Principal Nezu, you get some of the teachers" I said

I went to nezu and told him to inform the teachers about the USJ.  Tenya ran to all the teachers he could and told them about it.

We got most of them all and ran back to the USJ.

><

Should I tell them about the thing? Maybe they know what it was.  No, that wasn't something I've ever heard of.

I look up and see that we're back.

"Oh my god" I mumble

I get off of Tenya's back and walk up beside him.

"What if we're too late..." he said.

I looked him in the eyes.  I knew they could handle it, couldn't they? 

"They're ok... I'm sure" I reassured him.

We remained in locked eyes. 

My heart was beating like crazy.  I would read his mind and see if he felt the same way, but my headache still exists.

We look at the USJ.

"Let's go" one of the pros said.