Okay.

I knew he wouldn't go to the room if he could still see me, so I made up an excuse to leave him be.

    "I guess I should get to class! And you should get to wherever you're going," I said.

     "Yeah! I will be on to the classroom in a bit, I've not really explored much down through here and I still have enough time to do so."

     "Ok! See you when you get back, and you have to tell me if anything interesting happens. If not I will be sooooooo mad," I said, jokingly teasing him.

     "Trust me, if I can tell you, I will," he assured.

     After that I knew they're definitely scheming something. What I'm understanding is that Mei is being a match-maker with us. Why is she doing this though? And why has she been acting so weird recently? I have to figure this out, one way or another.

     Tenya got back to the classroom about 10 minutes after me. He didn't have much of an expression on his face, so I couldn't really tell how their "meeting" went. I probably ruined Mei's mood for the day, so I hoped he lifted it.  It'd be really easy for him to do though, he's very charming with no effort. Class starts and I try to pay attention. It actually works this time a bit more, and I don't seem to be in my mind.

     Lunch comes around and I debate on where to sit. I don't know if I should find Mei and apologize to her or if I should sit with the original three.

     I look for Mei but I don't see her anywhere. She may just be running behind like she was this morning. I sit at the table Tenya, Uraraka, and Midoriya sit at and wait for them. They arrive eventually and things go better than usual. Tenya didn't tell me that he saw anything important down that hallway; he said it was like a normal hallway. I already knew that, though. I'm sure Mei would've said something to me about it by now if it were important.

     Speaking of Mei, she never showed up. I didn't see her for the rest of lunch, or the rest of the day. I feel like it's best not to bring this up the next time we talk. We go through all of our classes and then go home. Tenya walks home with me as usual.

     "So, you never told me what you were doing in that room.  If it's something you don't want to talk about don't tell me, I'm just a tad bit curious since no one uses that room," he says, looking down at me.

     "This morning? It wasn't anything. Why are you so curious?" I asked, "and why would it matter anyways?"

     "Oh! No that's not what I meant," he says, frantically, "It doesn't matter anyways."

     "Ok..." I mutter.  What if he wasn't going to the room for the same reason I have been?  I may be thinking too deep into this.  He has a great point; no one but Mei uses that room.  That's why she uses it in the first place.  Plus, I have never seen them speak to each other.   He was definitely thinking about going there to see her though.

     "Well," Tenya says, placing his hand on my shoulder to get my attention, "here's your stop."

     "Yeah, it is!  See you tomorrow,"  I say, zoning back into reality.

     "Mhm, seeya."

     When I get home, nothing big is going on.  Just what usually happens.  I talk to my mom a little, go to my room, and try to forget about everything.  This time I just took a nap.  I ended up sleeping through dinner, but woke up around midnight to get a snack of some kind.  I just grabbed the first thing that caught my eye and went back to my room.  I went back to sleep after I finished whatever I got.