The Bag

I held the device in my hand, hoping that something would save me from this mess I got into. Part of me wanted to know what Tenya thought, the other part wanted to leave him be, let him do what he wants. I want to make Mei happy too. These are confusing times. I look back down at the black recording device. I can feel my hear swell a little.

I'll do it.

I couldn't catch Tenya before he left, but I could get him in the morning. I waited until the end of the day to send it with him. I daydreamed all day through the classes about what he thought of me. The day was over quickly, so that was good.

The time had come to press record. I pushed the small button on the top. A small red dot flashed suddely where the led should be. I walked next to him and his bag. The front pocket was open a bit, so I stuck it in there. Then, I zipped it up and said something as a joke to him about it. He looked me dead in the eyes and said,

"Your bag is open. I wouldn't be talking."

He looked at me with a serious face for a minute, then laughed. "I'm joking, but it is. I'll zip it for you."

"Ok." I said.

He zipped my bag and we looked at each other. He looked like he wanted to say something to me, but I don't know what. I should've read his mind, but I was so caught up on everything so I didn't.

We stopped looking and went home. I couldn't think straight, and I thing my mom could tell.

"Hey, y/n. Are you ok? You look sick." She said to me, looking worried.

"No no no, mom don't worry I'm good! Just a couple of hard assignments this week!"

"Oh.. ok. Just making sure!"

"Ok! I'm going to my room. Love you!" I said, turning to my room.

"You too sweetie!" She replied, walking to the living room.

When I got in my room I let out the biggest sigh. What am I doing?! I'm crazy for this! I started slowly sliding down my door. I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands.

"How am I going to be a hero if I spy on my best friend?"

I felt the warm, salty liquid fall down my cheeks. Then another. Then more.

I sat there for around ten minutes, that felt like an hour, before my phone buzzed.

"Mei..?"

I opened the message.

"Hey! I know your probably stressed out over the whole guy situation, but do you wanna hang out?"

I pulled up my keyboard.

"Sure, where at?"

"Wanna go to the movies? I hear there's a new one coming out from Dis-nick!"

"That sounds good! See you around six?"

"Yep!"

I put the phone down and rubbed my eyes. I needed to find some clothes and let my face go back to normal. I picked out a band tee and some blue jeans. I grabbed a flannel and put it around my waist. I brushed my hair and put some light makeup on. I told my mom bye and left.

><

When I got to the movie, Mei was standing outside waiting on me. Her hair was straight and she was wearing black jeans and a yellow shirt. She looked better than me. We bought some popcorn and went into the screening room.

"Hey, did you put the voice recorder into his bag?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I did"

"Ok! Just get it out in the morning and turn it off."

"Ok, but quick question.. how?"

"I didn't think about that.. how about Toru?"

"Hagakure? I've never talked to her."

"Well, maybe you can persuade her."

"Ok.. I guess.."

The movie started playing and we watched the movie.

\\//

I'm a little late uwu

Just a little, right

"No"

Well sh-
Anyway uh I tried to make this one longer :)

I'm ok I just have really bad procrastination

So.. yeah.