Our Time

It was around 3:12 pm and we all were at the park. There were kids playing on the playground and a few other people had the same idea we did. It was a pretty nice day, not to much wind but a slight breeze, not too hot, but warm. Uraraka brought some chips and dip, Midoriya brought drinks, Tenya brought some plates, and I brought napkins and cups.

"It's a nice day to be out here, isn't it?" Uraraka mentioned.

"It is" Midoriya and I agreed.

"It's fun watching some of the kids here play, not that I'm trying to be creepy. When I pass here and see kids showing other kids their quirks, it makes me happy. Like when I first got my quirk." Uraraka said.

"I remember getting mine too, what about you Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"Uh, yeah I remember mine." Midoriya said, kinda flustered.

"What about you, l/n?" Uraraka asked me, "What is your quirk?"

I bounced from Urarakas eyes to Midoriya's eyes.

Then to Tenya's.

He knew what I was thinking. I know he was.

What was I supposed to say?

"L/n?" Midoriya asked, a little concerned, "You good?"

"Oh! Yeah! I uh.. just gotta go to the bathroom! That's all the way over... there! Heh heh!" I said, standing up and motioning towards the bathroom.

"...ok" Uraraka said confused.

They continued a conversation while I went to hide in the bathroom for a minute.

I sat on one of the stalls after putting one of those paper things on the toilet. I still had all of my clothes on because I just had to have a getaway.

I sat and thought for a minute or two before getting up and washing my hands.

I went back to the group. They were opening the chips and drinks.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" I announced.

"Good!" Tenya said.

I sat down next to him again, with Uraraka and Midoriya on the opposite side.

><

After eating and talking a little bit, Midorya and Uraraka got caught up in they're own conversation. Tenya went over to a jungle gym area, where no kids were.

I went over to him because he seemed lonely.

"Hey, you good?" I asked. I knew he hated being alone.

"Oh, me? Uh yeah I'm good. Why?" He said back to me.

I tried to read his mind really quick, to make sure. He was ok, just thought they needed alone time.

"I know you hate being by yourself. I came over here to give you company. That's ok, right?" I said, looking at him a little.

"Yeah it's good." He said. He looked over to the kids on the swings. "Man, I miss that. Just being younger and carefree. I was a king of the swings in elementary school."

I turned my head to look at the swings. "The king?"

He laughed a little. "Did I not tell you? Well, before I got my quirk, I always went to the swings alone at recess. I wouldn't swing fast, not as fast as the other kids. I was teased a little about it. Then I got my quirk. I thought I'd show them and I came up with an idea. I sat on my swing, walked back as far as I could, and ran, letting my feet fly off the ground. I went super fast and everyone looked at me. I made a loop I went so fast! I wasn't breathing for a few seconds and then the teachers made me go to the office. I wasn't allowed to do that anymore."

I looked at him, shocked. "You? Doing a loop-de-loop on the swings at school? You're joking!"

He was always a strict to the rules kind of guys, so that wasn't like him at all.

We looked over to the swings. All the kids had moved on. We looked at each other. "Want me to prove it?" He asked

"Sure" I said.

We went over to the swings. We found the highest one since he's so tall.

He backed up, breathed in, and started up his engines.

It's like my life flashed before my eyes when he did it.

I stood there with my jaw dropped.

"Told ya" he chuckled.

I looked over to see if the others saw him, but they were too caught up in their conversation.

Tenya walked over to me. "Wanna help me fix the swing back?"

"Uhhhhhh yeah.." I said, still in shock.

What did I just witness?!

><

When I was back home, I wanted to sleep. Notice I say wanted. Who in this generation gets any sleep?

Probably a lot of people.

I ended up watching Nulu and playing my phone until dinner.