Babies

After class ended, many different things happened. I should start from the begging though.

Mei had told me about the "baby" she made. I wasn't sure about spying on my best friend, maybe even crush, but I had to. It's the only way I could find out about him at other places.

I met up with Mei after class.

"Ok, follow me and I'll give you the baby!"

"Ok," I said, still uneasy about it.

She walked down a hall I was unfamiliar with, then another, and another. We finally got to a semi-dark room.

"This is kind of a secret room. No one uses it, so I sneak in here a lot for my babies!" She exclaimed after shutting the door behind us. She then pulled out what looked like a pencil or a pen.

"This is the recording device."

My heart stopped. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't realize how weird this was until now.

"I.. I can't Mei. It's too-"

"I can make a smaller one!"

"No Mei, it's just-"

"I could make a small camera if you were expecting that!"

"Mei I-"

"What about one that-"

"Mei No."

She looked at me. I guess she never really spoke to anyone about her babies, yet she seemed so enthusiastic. The excitement on her face disappeared really fast. It was almost scary.

"Mei, I know your trying to help and such, but I just can't spy on him. He is my best friend, that's a breach of his privacy.."

"Oh.. ok" she said, more soft and sad. She put up the recording device and opened the door, "I guess I can only do what you tell me."

"Thanks Mei. I may need a baby sooner or later."

"True. Just come to me if you do!" She perked up.

I smiled and went back to class. She was really sweet and I almost turned back to accept the device. I felt bad for her, she always seemed lonely.

"... hey Mei"

She poked her head out of the room, "mhm?"

"On second thought, I may need that"

Her eyes lit up, her smile grew big. I could tell her heart was probably beating with happiness, her face wore it.

"Ok! One second and I'll give it to you!"

She rushed in and searched in a box. She was pretty quick, as she just put it away. She rushed over to me and presented it for me to take.

"Just slip it in his bag tomorrow, u less you catch him today, and make sure it's recording. It will record everything until you press end."

"Thanks, Mei"

"It's nothing!"

That girl is something, That's for sure

\\\

Howdy, it's been awhile

So no, I didn't die :)
I've just been busy with school starting back, me being sick (allergies), and just plain procrastination ngl. I need to break my habit but it's hard :/ I keep writing short chapters for some reason. Idk honestly. I'm sorry about that :|

But hey, I try :) you seem to like it so I continue

Bye bye now :))