READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY.

This is the disclaimer/warning posted on the Amino post regarding the beginning of this story. The page can be found here: http://aminoapps.com/p/d3lot4

----------------------------------------------
THINGS TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE READING THIS STORY:
1. This is an Underswap FRANS story, meaning it's a story about the ship of Frisk and Sans. Frisk will be aged up to 19, while Chara will also be 19. Both Chara and Frisk will be female. This is to (hopefully) avoid any ridiculous arguments of pedophilia or anything like it.

2. The story MAY have some NSFW bits, but don't count on it. I also may make an NSFW version of the story and a SFW version, depending on my choice of adding lewd content or not.

3. This story will take place in my interpretation of the "Fanonswap" universe. This means Papyrus will be lazy and smoke, Sans will be starry-eyed and loud, etc. Since Fanonswap is my favorite interpretation of Underswap, that's what I'm using.

4. This story WILL include some sad emotional bits. Every good love story needs to have some downsides! It will also include some other Fanonswap characters, such as Papyrus, Undyne, Chara, Temmie, and Asgore. 

5. This is the most important one. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE FRANS, FANONSWAP, OR ANYTHING IN THIS STORY, ***DON'T READ IT.*** IT'S THAT SIMPLE! No ridiculous arguments in the comments, no whining, no saying "well, I'm done with humanity" or "ima go die now" or any stupid stuff like that. This story is for people who WANT TO read it, not people who don't. If this isn't your thing, *scroll past it*. Any comments like the ones mentioned will be DELETED. I normally deal with both the lovers and the haters, but not this time. I'm putting WAYYY too much time into this to deal with that garbage.
----------------------------------------------

The dialog will be posted like this:
If Sans is talking, it will look like "S: *MWEHEHE!". If Papyrus is talking, it will look like "P: *nyehehehe." This rule applies with all characters and dialog.

And now, with all that outta the way, onto the story.