Chapter 13 - A Tem-acious Interruption

F: *You know, now that I think about it, why do you think Toriel and Asgore live so close together?

S: *I ASSUME IT'S FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR CHILDREN! THEY ARE VERY DEDICATED PARENTS!! 

F: *Fair enough. 

As they continued their chattering, Sans trips over a small thing, and falls flat on his face into the snow. 

S: *MWEHHH… SNOW IN THE SKULL…

???: *HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU STUPID SKELETON!!

Sans rubs his skull, and pats it to extract the snow from within it. Once he hears this loud voice, he instantly recognizes who it belongs to.

S: *TEMMIE! HOW ARE YOU, MY FURRY FRIEND? 

TE: *Er, I mean, h-hoI, hOW ArE y- 

F: *Tem, it's ok. You don't gotta do that around us. 

TE: *Thank god, that voice hurts my throat… 
*Anyway, what are you two jokers up to? 

F: *We're on our way to Toriel's house, to tell her about our relationship! We're dating now!

TE: *yoUR WHAT?!
*B-But, why with HIM?! What about that Papyrus guy, he- 

F: *He's with Chara, you dummy. How long have you been out, anyways? 

TE: *...
*I can't believe this is where the timeline has gone.

F: *Be nice, furball. 
*Wait, if you're here, then where's-

???: *Yo! It's been a while, you two! 
*How's it hangin'?

F: *MK!! 

Frisk immediately flings herself at Monster Kid, catching him in a hug.

MK: *Yo, c'mon! You know I can't hug you back! 

Frisk pulls him up and helps him steady himself. Temmie just scoffs as the two start talking.

S: *YOUNG PRINCE! WHAT AN HONOR IT IS TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

MK: *Sans, you know you can just call me MK! You're like my third best friend! 

S: *ONLY THIRD?! PREPOSTEROUS!! 

MK: *Haha, you're as awesome as usual! So, what brings you guys on the path to Toriel's? 

TE: *They're telling her about their stupid relationship. I bet she won't be too happy to hear it, hehehe! Have you told the old man yet?~

S: *WE ARE ACTUALLY TRAVELING STRAIGHT FROM ASGORE'S TO HERE, HE VERY MUCH APPROVES OF THIS!! 

Temmie just grumbles and goes back to sitting next to MK.

MK: *It took Tem this long to find out about your guys' relationship? Man, I found out as soon as Alphys did! 

F: *How?? 

MK: *She's very vocal about missions she gets to be on. I heard her stutter and scream it at least three times!
*But hey, I approve! You two are awesome together! Just don't forget to swing by and visit your best bud MK, a'ight?

F: *I'd never dream of it!

Frisk hugs MK once again, and pets Temmie, despite her protests. Sans walks up to MK and hugs him tighter than Frisk did.

S: *IT'S SO WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU TWO BACK AGAIN, PLEASE CALL ME AND MY BROTHER WHENEVER YOU LIKE!

MK: W-Will do, bone boy! 

After saying their goodbyes to a very happy Monster Kid and a very annoyed Temmie, they hold each other's hands once more, and continue towards Toriel's house. They arrive shortly, and walk up to the front door.

S: *HEY, FRISK?

F: *Yes, darling?

S: *I HAVE A MAGNIFICENT IDEA! WHAT IF WE DO WHAT WE DID LAST TIME WITH ASGORE, BUT REVERSE IT! I'LL COME IN WITH QUEEN TORIEL, AND THEN YOU'LL SURPRISE HER WHEN THE CUE IS GIVEN!!

F: *Sounds good~

Frisk gives Sans a kiss on his cheekbone, and he rings the doorbell. Frisk hides behind the porch, and Toriel answers the door just as she gets in position.

S: *QUEEN TORIEL? I HAVE SOME WONDERFUL NEWS FOR YOU!! 

T: *Ah, Sans, what a pleasant surprise! Please come in!

Sans and Toriel enter the house, and Frisk chuckles to herself. This is going to be even cooler than last time!