first day

Having finished preparing I then looked at the clock it's showing 8:45

Y/N: hmm better make the good first impression.

I then walked through the hall and hear a  lot of noises from rwby room.

Y/N: they must be unpacking better leave them alone

I continue my walk towards the classroom and enter it, there I see professor port if I'm not mistaken.

Y/N: excuse me sir is this the history class?

Port: it's young man and what would be your name?

Y/N: Y/N Nikos.

Port: ah the brother of the champion Pyrrha Nikos please have a seat.

Y/N:(sigh) yes sir

Port: what would be the problem young man?

Y/N: everybody knows me as because of my sister and not as Y/N the person.

Port: hoho isn't that an advantage you have you can easily gain popularity and people will be trying to be closer with you.

Y/N: that's because they want to take advantage of me and I don't want to live under my sister's Shadow. I want to be known as Y/N Nikos the huntsman not Y/N Nikos the brother.

The professor then smile at my response, he looked like he was amused.

Port: then prove that you don't want to become a shade. Always try as best as you can at every opportunity.

I then smiles at the professor

Y/N: thank you professor

Port: anytime kid, now you can read your book or something. The class will be starting in 10 minutes.

Y/N: yes professor

The students then starting to enter the classroom but I don't see team RWBY or JNPR yet. I then see my watch and it show 8:55.

Y/N: what could take them so long.

Port: very well student let star today lessons

Suddenly the door opened revealing the two missing team.

Port: hmm late in your first day, not really good start for you child. You should follow the example of your fellow student.

He then pointed at me then I wave at them and they take a seat near me. Then professor Port then started the lessons. As he started to brag about his achievement when he's young my sister then talked to me.

Pyrrha: when did you get here?

Y/N: hmm? About 15 minutes ago why?

Pyrrha: wow you wake up early? That's new.

Y/N: hey I'm a big boy now I can't be like child forever you know and I also think ruby realized that also now that she's a team leader.

We then looked at Ruby and I sigh, she's currently balancing an apple with her pen and also making weird face gestures while Weiss is trying as hard as she can to hold her anger.

Y/N: I want to pull my previous statement.

Pyrrha:(giggles) you always been a kid in my eyes Y/N

Y/N: meh what ever.

Port: now who among you the embodiment of these these traits?

Y/N/Weiss: I do sir

We then looked at each other with lighting Sparks between our eyes