The fifth

Y/N POV

I woke up in my bed, my feet still sore after last night dance. I spent the whole night "teaching" them how to dance.

Y/N: (sigh) those girls...

I check my scroll.

Y/N: 40 minutes until my first mission.

I get up and slowly walked to the bathroom and prepare for the day.

Y/N: (wonder what's gonna be my mission)

---timeskip---

I make my way to the auditorium, where many students already gathered. I look around and found find RWBY and JNPR. I walked towards them.

Y/N: morning fellas.

Jaune: hey Y/N!

Pyrrha: heya brother.

Ruby: Y/N!!

She run up and give me a hug, chuckling I patted her head.

Y/N: so you exited for your first mission?

She then let go of me.

Ruby: of course!! I bet this gonna be fun

Y/N: (chuckle)

We then hear a voice behind us.

Arturia: morning everyone.

I turned around and see Arturia, Atalanta and Penny are walking towards us. Fully prepared for the mission.

Y/N: morning girls!

Atalanta: looks like we're gonna be doing missions together.

Y/N: seems so.

Penny: you all seem very exited for today.

Ruby: of course!! We gonna get a chance to show our skills.

Weiss: besides it's part of our job as a huntsman.

Y/N: well I'm with you there.

Arturia: so anyone know what kind of mission we're going to do.

When I'm about to answer it, glynda speak up

Glynda: Quiet! Quiet please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best.