Bond of siblings

Third POV

--Y/N's room--

The Nikos siblings are having a debate,

Y/N: and you agreed????

Pyrrha: brother, you must understand...

Y/N: no, you need to understand, you're tangling with something beyond our control.

Pyrrha: then how about you? Aren't you already tangling with it.

Y/N: it's my responsibility, as a guardian.

Pyrrha: then it's the same case with me, we're both hunters Y/N. It's part of our responsibility.

Y/N: no your case is different, you have a choice and me?

He sighed and shake his head.

Y/N: I don't have a privilege to choose my destiny.

Pyrrha: kid, I ....

Y/N: sis, for the last time, I'm asking as your brother, just change your mind about this. Please....

She smiles and hugged him.

Pyrrha: I already made my mind Y/N, I know the consequences of my action.

Y/N: (sigh) idiot.

He returned the hug.

Y/N: you're a total idiot.

Pyrrha: (chuckle)

They let go of each other.

Y/N: just promise me if things get to dangerous, you leave it to me.

Pyrrha: aren't I'm the one who supposed to say it?

Y/N: I'm the guardian here, so I'll do all the protecting.

Pyrrha: doesn't mean you have to take on the world on your own.

Y/N: (chuckle) well I don't see any problem with it. In fact it'll be fun.

Pyrrha: (sigh) kids.

Y/N: hehe.

---timeskip---

--ozpin's tower--

Ozpin is standing near the window looking at the sky where dozens of Atlesian airships are flying around Vale.

Ozpin: so what you want to talk about Mr Nikos?

The young guardian smile a little.

Y/N: oh, I'm not sure where to start. Oh! How the part when you decided to let my sister enter this endless war??

His face is now serious.

Ozpin: (sigh) I figured she'll let you know about this.

Y/N: I only have one question, why?

Ozpin: I understand your frustration Y/N, truly. But what we do is for the good of Remnant, we have to get over our attachments. We have to be willing to put our feelings to the side and do what is right.

Y/N: by doing what is right my ass, you're talking about sacrificing another unaware soul to this war!!

He stomped towards Ozpin, grabbed him by his collar.

Y/N: lightning already told me about this war and I don't want my sister to be any part of it.

Ozpin: sometimes, you need to sacrifice something for the good of all. You'll understand that if you have the same experience as I am.

Y/N: no....

He let go of his collar and step back,

Y/N: you're the one who don't understand, you never know what it feels like to have a family.