Y/N vs Arturia

Third POV

Swords clashed together, creating Sparks every time the two Hunter blades collided with each other.

Ktiiing

As they locked blade, they stare at each other.

Y/N: damn you're strong.

Arturia: Thanks.

They pushed each back and jumped back.

Y/N: Time to get serious!

Arturia: I'm ready.

Y/N: (chuckle)

In a blink of an eye, he's in front of her staring into her eyes with a huge grin on his face.

Arturia: how?

He Slashed his blades towards her, making her stumble back.

Arturia: nice trick

She gets up and stare at him

Y/N: (shrug)

She the lunged towards him before slashing at him,she launched series of quick attack And so he parried her attacks, but he's clearly losing ground. His twin sword start to cracked.

Y/N: tsch

When She lunged towards him, he managed to redirect her sword. Making her pass him without landing a hit, not missing the moment he turned around and slash her back. He then jumped back and make a distance between them. They stare at each other, both have a huge grin on their face.

Arturia: I'm impressed Y/N

Y/N: thank you.

Arturia: you're willing to call it a match?

Y/N: nah, I'm having to much fun to stop now.

Arturia: (chuckle) me too, now

She ready her sword again.

Arturia: shall we?

Y/N: with pleasure.

They charged again, Arturia slash at him but Y/N manage to duck and try to counter attack her. But she managed to jumped back, Y/N charge at her he jumped and try to hit her from above. She managed to blocked the attack, Y/N jumped back and looked at the twin sword. It crack hs worsen.

Y/N: one more hit like that and it's over for it.

He then looked at Arturia and grin

Y/N: looks like I have to use my semblance after all.

He rush Arturia again, this time he attack her repeatedly. His swords repeatedly clash with Arturia, she already in defense try to find a blindspot. Suddenly Arturia manage to evade his attack, she step forward and try to hit him.

Ktaaaaang

Y/N manage to block the attack but the twin swords is destroyed.

The crowds are murmuring

He jumped back.

Y/N: well ..

He looked at Arturia.

Y/N: you weren't joking about going all out.

Arturia: I'll take my opponent seriously Y/N, but I think you don't consider this fight is serious yet.

-With Ruby and Yang-

Ruby: he didn't go all out yet???

Yang: I think so, he hasn't use his semblance yet.