King of Kings

Y/N POV

We run towards the source of the explosion and Sees that team RWBY and other two guys fighting a giant Robot.

Y/N: the hell is that?

Arturia: impossible, how do they get their hands on it?

Y/N: what is it?

Atlanta: it's an Atlesian paladin, mechanized battlesuit developed by the Kingdom of Atlas greatest minds in collaboration with the schnee dust company.

Y/N: how the hell they get that thing?

Arturia: I have no idea, they just got introduced today.

The mech is mercilessly attacking team RWBY, it's focusing it's attack on Ruby for some reason. Suddenly the mech unleashed a barrage of missile, it's starting to bombarded team RWBY, separating them. Because of the attack dust covered the whole scene. I can hear Yang screaming at Ruby, after the dust was cleared a little I can see Ruby, on the ground her leg is bleeding. The mech slowly walked towards her, equipping it's blade.

Y/N: that's enough!!!!

I summon my bow and arrow and take aim,

Y/N: die!!!!

--meanwhile--

--meanwhile--

Third POV.

The mech suit chased RWBY through the highway, it fire rockets, firing it machine gun. The team trying to evade the attacks,

Yang: Ruby! Watch out!!!

Ruby: huh?

A rocket is flying towards her, she use her semblance trying to evade it but it's to fast.

Baaaar

It's misses her but she was sent flying because of it.

Yang: ruby!!!

Ruby: I'm okay ugh

She try to move but she can't, she then looked at her leg and find out that it's bleeding. A shrapnel has wounded her leg, as she try to crawl away the mech. It's blade ready to strike at the little huntress.

Roman: I'm gonna remember this moment Red.

As the mech raised it's blade

Roman: good bye!

She closed her eyes.

Skraaak

Tang Tang

Ruby: huh?

She opened her eyes and sees that the mech right arm has been cut off.

Yang: who?

Arturia suddenly appeared and Slashed the mech making it stagger back,

Roman: damn it!!

He raised the mech left arm, aiming it's minigun towards her but An arrow suddenly pierced the left arms joint, disabling it.