Recovery

I wake up in beacon's infirmary, my whole body is still sore. Using my semblance to the fullest extent is not a good idea. I then noticed there is someone else is in the room. Ruby and Pyrrha. Both of them sleeping peacefully at the sofa.

Y/N: (sigh) you girls

I get up and see that I'm still in my street clothes. 

Y/N: that night is so crazy.

Getting off the bed I walked out of the infirmary. Even though it's still morning beacon is already filled with activities, probably because of the upcoming tournament. Academy from all over the remnants sending their best students to participate in the tournament. Penny polendina, she seems to be a tough opponent. I wonder what's the rest of her teammates look like. The money guy from yesterday is also competing in the tournament. Sighing again I look to the blue skies.

Y/N: this will be an exciting semester.

Weiss: Y/N? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the infirmary?

Y/N: huh?

I looked behind me, the ice queen herself.

Y/N: good morning to you as well Weiss, and for your question nope. I already feel better.

Weiss: you suddenly pass out last night and you already feel better in one night?

Y/N: a little rest is all I need.

Weiss: you were as pale as ghost.

Y/N: (shrug) how about this?

I summon a long sword and point it to Weiss.

Y/N: how about we do a duel to prove that I'm okay.

Weiss: but I don't have my...

I quickly summon a copy of her weapon and give it to her.

Weiss: are you really serious?

Y/N: yup

Weiss: (sigh) fine

She grab the rapier and go into fighting stance, I responded with my own stance. She summon her glyph and dash towards me, the advantage of rapier is you you can deliver fast attack and didn't effect your agility. But it come with a disadvantage, it can't block a direct attack from a sword. So every time I try to Attack her, she always try to make a distance between us.

Y/N: quit evading will you!!!

Weiss: nope.

As I about to Slashed at her she sidestep me and manage to get into my blind spot.

Y/N: merde

She stab at my revealed opening. My aura block most of it but it's still hurt like hell.

Y/N: ouch

I fall to my but

Weiss: see you're not yet fully recover.

Y/N: hold your horses, I'm not beaten yet.

I set up and dust myself

Y/N: you won because I don't know your fight technique yet

Weiss: huh?

I summon a katana.

Y/N: agile opponent need to counter with a more agile technique.

Weiss: where do you get that?

Y/N: call it intuition, how about you Blake? Care to join us?

Weiss: where..