[1] A boy?

[1]

Seraph woke up, expecting the familiar room she always see everyday. Yet to her suprise, she was greeted with a devasting pain in the heart and an unbelievably bright white room that extended till the depth of nothingness. She's still on her normal clothes on, with her hair tied into a ponytail that reached much below her waistline, and her long sleeeved white shirt was covered with a raven designer jacket. She's also in her black pants, with a golden keychain on the loose, matching her golden eyes stern gaze.

But then she realized, she was dead.

The mysterious fun fact is, she couldn't remember how and why it happened. Has she lost her mind? Well, probably not because she's still not in the loony bin. What a relief. Still, with the lack of a clock on the loose, Seraph couldn't pinpoint how much time she had spent after she died. Where is this place? Was she already in heaven? Or is this some kind of imaginary dimension of her brain?

"Ah, you're here already."

Seraph turned around quite quickly, trying to pry where she had heard the voice that had just spoke. Yet she wasn't defeated, she soon found a small figure of a child sitting right next to her with a sheepish smile plastered on his face. Seraph immediately jolted, her golden eyes widened, shocked by the sudden appearance of the kid beside her.

"Who are you?" she immediately spilled.

The kid still smiled but let out a heart-warming laugh.

"My name's not important. But if you insist, just call me whatever you want. Sorry for creeping you by the way."

"Uh... okay?"

Seraph still gave the kid a skeptical look, obviously cautious and on high alert. But she soon found out how hard it is to tell if the child was a girl or not, basically because he or she looked genderless, much more than the only color of white porcelain skin the kid has. Yet she soon averted her gaze around the room.

"Where are we kid?"

The kid smiled. "Nowhere."

That made Seraph's gaze snap back at the kid, creasing her forehead in confusion.

"Nowhere?" she echoed, frowning. "Then why on earth can't I remember how I died yet still feel undeniably dead?"

"Ah, about that...." the kid put his or her finger on it's chin, posing like the cute version of the thinker, before smiling back at her while shrugging. "... I dunno. It's not my fault you can't remember anything about your mystery type of death right?"

Seraph groaned loudly, willing herself to either calm down or stop the urge to pinch the little one's adorable cheek. But since she's in a place called 'nowhere' and this kid might be a part of her little mind's imagination, she tried to act decorously.

"Listen here kid, I don't like fuming things I pretty do much not understand, so I ask again; where are we?"

"Nowhere."

"Is it a place near heaven? Or in heaven?"

"Both of your answer will be the same; No."

"Then I'm in He---"

"Again, no."

Seraph stared blankly at the kid.

"Then where the heck are?!"

Yet the kid only shrugged.

"Like I said; Nowhere."

Ah, Seraph made a mental breakdown. This kid's messing with me?