[08]

First of all, just wanna say thanks to those who still stayed/read this chap. And my writing pattern may be different than the past chaps. I want it to make it short blah blah. Also I conclude that most of the readers must have left a very long time ago so...

(Cried on the back of my teddy panda)

... I REALLY APPRECIATED IT THAT YOU ARE STILL HERE! (T▽T)

Enjoy this chapppp!!!!

P.S Votes and comments are highly appreciated (。・ω・。)

[08]

Remil sweated nervously. Due to his urge to avenge his mother, he have long forgotten who was really his savior on the dark alley.

I'm sure it was the White Mage.

He can't be wrong. Then that means that Mr. Yuen is...

Remil face palmed himself.

Upon all thing I needed to forget, why is it the fact that Mr. Yuen was the White Mage?!

He paled for a second. But a fast scenery flashed on his kid as he remembers that he was still at the cabin. His heart was filled with a sudden joy. His Hero! His savior! Excitement filled Remil's veins as his heart beats faster. Should he just play it cool? But he is too much of a hassle to---

"Remil is everything alright?"

"Y-Yes!"

"O..kay?" Yuen looked at him weirdly. "Then upsy-daisy. I need to explain some things so I'm running out of time. Geez, why do I have to go there in the first place?"

Remil walked near the older one, slowly looked up.

"Excuse me Mr. Yuen but.. are you the White Mage?"

Please say yes please say yes please say yes---

Yuen only smiled.

"Tell the guy named Krey what I sent you. Though you might be scared at his appearance since he has a scar but he's kind. You'll meet him at the meadow or the guild. Probably. And this crystal---" Yuen let out a golden thing, which immediately lit up. "---you should give this to him as a sign of proof. He'll know it right away."

"But---!"

Yuen grab Remil's hand and tucked in the crystal, giving it a firm grip and a pat before walking away.

"If you know the White Mage Remil." Yuen covered his face with his hood, turning his back. "Then you should probably know that I don't like anyone knowing my identity at all. At least, not yet."

With a single snap of Yuen fingers, in the eyes of Remil, everything suddenly changed. He felt a sudden gush of wind swaying roughly at him before he suddenly landed into a pile of grass on a meadow.

"Wha...?" Remil stated in shock.

It took him a few moments before his face lit up into what he somewhat discovered.

So Mr. Yuen was really the White Mage!

"Oy kid, whatcha doing in my meadow?"

"AAH!"

* * *

".. And they met." Yuen murmured to himself, playing hide and seek through the halls.

Well, long story short. He absentmindedly walked the square, which resulted to a hazardous excercise since both students and civilians have been hunting the so-called White Mage. Like the word hazardous, it actually almost ended up into a disaster. Like when a dumb student start to throw traps at Yuen but ended up using it on himself. Or the part when he teleported immediately only to know he was at the tip of the clock tower (still the dumb student) and using a fart-bomb on an open space which resulted into a wide-almost-poison on the square (still cause by the same dumb student).

Then Yuen finally have the time to find this blasted academy and sneak inside.

At least now Krey met the kid. Yuen thought. And I'll meet the freaking male version of Medussa.

Opening a big, wide door with the insigma of a dragon, Yuen immediately shut the door the moment he entered and turned the knob.

Well, Yuen breathe. looks like he's still not here---

"You're late."

Yuen stop cold.

Ah, I spoke too soon.

Slowly, as if the world might end in a little swift, Yuen look back sweating quite furiously. He gulp. Preparing himself for a catastrophic mass that probably be happening in a minute. In front, a middle-aged man raised his eyebrow angrily as he glared through his cold silver eyes.

"You didn't let me teleport  inside the school." Yuen reasoned. "You blocked me."

"Of course I would." the man stated like it's the most common thing in the world. "Wouldn't want anyone know the White Mage is here right?"

"Well, too late. I know you're behide on all of this-- wait what is it called again? Ah yes-- the 'White Mage Hunt'. Do you know how hard it is to run around an unfamiliar place? Do you even have sympathy?"

"To others yes, to you no."

"You're such a villain."

"Glad you know that I am one."

Yuen groaned.

As the sky was a little high up the sky, two figures stood in front the other. Yuen was standing, deliberating whether he should sit or just stand the whole time whilst the other one, have calmly stared coldly at the teen that his silver eyes could see. For a moment the man with the silver eyes remain silent for some unknown reason, but then flickered slightly, as if remembering something out of the blue.

"You're identity as the White Mage will be known."

Yuen tensed up. "Pardon?"

"You heard me."

With a thumping heart, Yuen stares at the man like he's a mad man in the attic.

"Well, if you excuse me, I think I'll just go back and pretend I didn't accept---"

"The darkness will soon come, Yuen." the silver-eyed man says. "And we fucking need you even if you're not the prophecy's child."

Darkness.

He's speaking about the dark forces.

"... Fine." Yuen said reluctantly.

"Good. Now there's one thing you need to know."

"If you're talking nonsense then no."

"No worries, you'll be payed handsomely on this one."

Handsomely? Well, Yuen took a second thought and smiled widely at the man.

"Okay I accept! What is it this time?"

"Well..." the man leaned forward, letting out a creaking sound on his chair. "You'll just accompany seven princes."

By seven princes, you mean..

Yuen paled, his eyes widening.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"