[09] Meeting the seven idiots

This is the worst day of my life.

Yuen sighed, impatiently tapping his finger to his chin. He looks like a thinking man---that's to be expected anyway--- when in fact he's just fuming his flames out of anger for the upcoming event. He abruptly stormed out from that old villain's office to relieve himself at the garden.

Really, Yuen thought, this probably the worst.

The sun's kissed sunlight have blossomed the nearby garden, as the flowers sway on the wind's breathable breeze. The flowers looked so dazzling on the brick of the day, swaying continuously like a rainbow planted on the ground. It looked eternal. Taking any breathe away for whoever is looking at the blossoming flowers colorful phase.

Though if only the garden's beautiful scenery can affect Yuen's mood.

"Screw this." Yuen fumes, anger rising. "For years of planning of killing those seven idiots and now it turned out I'm guarding them instead."

I planned assasinating them... or does poisoning sounds good?

Oh, how his plan failed! Well, so much time passed and he didn't even think of becoming their ally, much less to be their awful guard! Guard! BAH! Screw them with their idiot heads!

Ah, faith, why are you so cruel to me?

Yuen's head starts to ache.

Luckily his identity as the White Mage will be kept hidden as much as possible. Though, Yuen already doubted it in the first place since rumors are spreading that the White Mage is here. The only problem and solution is that the blasted male Medusa have planned, saying that the White Mage itself is to be known when the time comes.

"I regretted that I'm stuck here." Yuen mumbles.

And now, the plan is to make Yuen the guard whilst his identity will be unknown to almost all. The seven princes will know the truth eventually, but that is if that blasted Headmaster will tell them to.

Sounds like he will, though, Yuen groaned.

Soon, a butler came and bowed towards the White Mage's presence.

"Greetings, your grace. The Head master is calling you for the, uh... introduction." he says.

Yuen gave out a sigh.

"Who are you?"

The butler was taken back, baffled. "E-Eure, your grace."

Yuen's face turned serious. The butler saw this, immediately sweating and counting the remaining luck he has.

"Ah... Eure huh? Then Eure..."

"Y-Yes your grace?"

"Could you tell me how to poison some idiots in the future?"

"!!!!!!!"

*****

"Hey, who's that guy?"