[6] Cutting the loose

Ey my beloved reader's! Sorry for the late update haha. But, somehow, I read a comment concerning our lovable (ehem) Yuen's look eh? So here is what our Yuen REALLY looks like;

(Picture above hehehe)

Sooo, just imagine those eyes as gold then you're done. Simple right? Haha. Anywayyysss enjoy the update!

[6]

Silent.

Yuen stared at the sleeping child beside him as he watch with ease. It was currently on the verse of sunset, Yuen have already taken care what's needed to be taken care of, including the obese man and now this sleeping child. Well, who would have thought this child--- who's been known for being a thief--- was actually filled with power like a gas full of hydrogen?

"Such a rare talent wasted on the wrong virtue." Yuen mumbled.

He caressed the child's hair, combing it slightly like a parent would do to his son, yet stopped mid air.

"Hm..rme.."

Ah, the little thief is waking up.

Slowly, Yuen stood beside the bed and sat at the chair. He waited for the boy to fully wake up and to start blinking his eyes yet...

Slump!

Ah, the child came back to sleep.

Watching with confusion, Yuen stared at the boy dumbly. It is really a problem. As long as this child is still asleep then what time on earth would he arrive at that blasted academy? Not that he mind it of course...

But...

"Oh goodness heavens, how on earth would I explain it to the school master?" Yuen grumbled.

Sighing slightly, he looked towards the sleeping child's face. It is so peaceful. So peaceful that he thought the violet haired child choose to sleep rather than to wake up from this.

Somehow... Yuen knew why.

According to his past experience (and also a bit exploration from the past), Yuen knew it all to well how could life can be so rough and complicated. It is a surprise that this little thief even survived.  Yet, at the same time, Yuen pitied him more than anyone else. Imagine it, a life full of thievery and chaos as you get you're way in order to survive. Yuen is quite grateful that his life isn't much like it. Or else...

Ah, my head hurts by just thinking about it.

Yuen sighed, suddenly remembering what survival means to be. Though, he almost forgot that he still have many obstacles to go before finally having his peaceful life at last. He need to form a plan.

Plan A: Avoid the FL while befriending the ML's

Plan B: Avoid being noticed

Plan C: Just put poison in the FL's tea to end it.

Hmm.. Plan C looks tempting. But no. He wouldn't be a murderer now will he? So just stay at Plan A. Just Plan A.

Perhaps in the depths if despair... He too would die like the origins right? Yuen sweated. He couldn't take the risk. He need to go back to his family as soon as his mission says he is a victorious human being who just escaped death. Though, his head is aching hardly by the thought of befriending those seven idiot princes who killed the original host.

Oh, how his blood boil until he gets his hands on those idiots neck---

"The White Mage is here! The White Mage is at the Kingdom! Everyone! The White---"