By the way...

NOT A FREAKINGGGG CHAPTER

YOU CAN SKIP THIS TRASH !

This is just for fun haha

My mind is still on the verge of organising the flow of the story (of course, not to mention to criticize my own characters >:)). I just wanna share this with you guys hahaha

Before publishing this book, what did you think?

I don't know. I mean, I just thought about one thing at the time like, 'How the effin could I make some bl without bl at all'. Yeah, sadly it's true story. AND BOOM! I FREAKING THOUGHT ABOUT HOW ABOUT I MAKE THE MC DISGUISE AS A BOY!

What is the one thing that you regret on your work?

I, the author, honestly regret to make seven different characters. The freaking 7 number is like oh-so-fascinating to make the mc to go crazy and such, but hey, in the end it gave me a bit of a headache. I mean seven? I wish I just make them 3. But if I make them like 3, how could I enjoy criticizing them? Lesson learned guys, if you like criticizing your own work like I do, make plenty of characters that are based on idiotic/absolutely trash personalities.

I end up not regretting it at all.

Why did you think about stopping this book one time?

Truthfully, I thought I'll never continue this book. Some problems were popping here and there and I don't want to affect the story, given that most isekai themed works are basically on hiatus or just dropped. BUT NOW THAT I THINK OF IT! I read a comment about someone complaining and someone supporting my decision. And I was like, 'oh dem, they're so supportive and touchy' (Yeah, I call someone cursing me or the work touchy).

Why did you continue this book?

It was like this: I was sitting at school with my friends and I said, "I think I'll discontinue the book."

Them, as what I actually expect them to be: DON'T YOU DAREEEE!!!

But no, in reality they were like...

Friend 1: Kung ako sayo, itutuloy ko. (If I were you, I'll continue it.)

Friend 2: Tangi ka! Ituloy mo yun! (You idiot! Continue it!)

Friend 3: Alam ko yung feeling ng hindi nag-uupdate yung author. (I know the feeling that the Author won't be updating/continuing the book)

The third one was actually making me to feel kinda guilty to leave the readers. She kept nagging about how unfortunate it is for the readers to know that one of their fav books are discontinued, also her opinion that she also know how devasting it feels. To me, I was genuinely happy for the opinions of my friends especially her coz I could feel her sincerity on her tone.

And of course the readers, silent or not, cursing or not, I appreciate your words very much 💙

Give a fact about yourself.

Hmm... I don't know but I think some readers have already notice this but I like to criticize my own work (yes that's a fact) but let's say I'm the type of person to enjoy both negative or positive comments/opinions of the readers. I don't care if they hate or appreciate my work, but I'm thankful that they gave some of their time reading this.

Some may be like: Nah! She's just putting an act to see she's humble!

I don't careeeeeee hahaha! Think of what you think of me! Anyway that's all, hope you guys enjoy the book and also cursing the characters (coz why not? I also curse them).

Please, in these times, treat each other like brothers and sisters. Corona virus is no joke.

Keep safe and pray that corona virus may end soon!

Love yaaaaaa!