Episode 2: You're Too Slow

Today is Thursday. It's been three days since the start of the school year for Silver Leaf High School. Val has been enjoying her stay at the school, loving the quiet, peaceful life that she was finally living in. The school? Normal! The classes? Normal! The students? Could probably be worked on.. but other than that, Val was definitely excited for the school year.

Homeroom only lasted about 15 minutes for people to socialize and chat before school started. This allowed people to catch up on what they did yesterday.

Val was talking to Jazz about the work they were going to do in Language Arts when she overheard a conversation going on with Jak, Neos, and Kaleb.

"Seriously..?" whispered Neos, "It's only been three days."

"Well, nothings wrong with a little hole," shrugged Kaleb.

"The dude made a hole in the boys locker room," explained Neos, "So that he could peep on the girls in their locker room!"

"Keep it quiet," whispered Jak, "If someone hears us about this, you guys will get into the mess even if you didn't have anything to do with it."

"How did you even make a hole through the concrete wall anyway?" asked Neos.

"I have my ways," smiled Jak.

"Don't act so proud of it.." Neos replied.

"It's no real harm," whispered Kaleb, "It's just a tiny peek and continuing our business!"

"Or better yet, take a picture," added in Styx.

The boys exclaimed, "When did you get here? How long have you been listening?!"

"You guys are bad at whispering.."

Val looked so disappointed in them. She then noticed Jazz's shirt. It was a DTS shirt with Shimin in the front.

"I love your shirt!" said Val, "Where'd you get it from?"

"Oh, thanks for noticing!" Jazz happily replied, "I got this exclusive shirt from the DTS Concert that was held yesterday."

Val looked at Jazz, confused, "Wasn't that concert held in South Korea?"

"Oh... yeah!" replied Jazz nervously, "Yeah! It was! My friend just sent it to me through the mail!"

"Oh. Nice! Your friend must be a really great person to be sending you something from the other side of the world."

"Yeah! Definitely!"

Language Arts was fairly easy. The topic shifted to short stories as Mr. Smith had the class read something from the textbook. After reading, the class was told to analyze the information and create a structure chart.

Although it was peaceful and quiet, it was still a bit boring..

Math was pretty casual, learning about the basics of algebra and the formulas and methods needed to succeed.

Kaleb was really good in math, offering to teach Neos and Jak, "..so you see this? You have to divide them on both sides. This will cancel out that part of the equation."

Val wasn't that good in math, but after seeing Jazz's methods on how she did equations, she fairly understood the concept.

Not really. She just copied off of her.

"I remember when school lunches served meatball subs," said Neos as he poked at the pizza with his fork.

"I'm not complaining," mumbled Kaleb, chewing on the pizza, "Back at my old school, the school made our pizza. This kind of pizza is delivery.

I just wished it was GiDiorno pizza though."